Where does the term 'Lovehoney' come from?

I assume (being a Yank, and I do enjoy yanking it, and not up-to-date on all Britishisms) Lovehoney refers to both male and female, um, moisture that leads to ejaculate–the other “love honey.” We’re talkin’ body fluids! As opposed to the ancient “Gosh, I love you, honey!”

1 Like

If you’re referring to squirting and female ejaculation they are two different things.

Squirting produces a clear liquid which is not urine. Female ejaculation produces a smallet amount of a thicker white fluid.

I have thought about where the name originates from and it’s actual meaning, I could never find any info on the interwebz as to the origin of the name.
In the UK the term “Honey” is sometimes used when referring to a partner or close friend so it could well be the case that it is used here. But as a lot of toys are for sold for solo play it could also be referring to the former that you mentioned.
@Lovehoney_Brenna ?

Edit: On reflection, I assumed that you were inquiring as to the meaning of the company name, or was you just asking what term Honey meant here in the UK? If so then I for one have not heard the word Honey being used to describe what is produced after an orgasm.

2 Likes

Do you mean precum stuffs?

Interesting question. Could the ‘honey’ just be referring to something sweet?

Or perhaps I am out of date and it is a colloquialism for male or female ejaculate, I would assume possibly more leaning towards the female arousal fluids.

I love licking the OH’s clit and tasting her sweet love honey as she becomes aroused…

1 Like