Loving the forum 💖

Wow I wasn’t expecting to find a forum when we decided to buy some stuff from Lovehoney but it’s another dream come true. I’m really looking forward to sharing in the open and honest discussions with all the genuine, supportive and friendly people here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Out of the blue my lovely wife decided it was time to get out of the rut and start talking about what we both really wanted and I’m so glad she did. :love_letter: We had previously explored so little and perhaps suppressed our deepest desires but maybe at this point in time that will turn out to be a good thing as there is sooo much left to do. Neither of us had even used a vibrator before but thanks to Lovehoney, as of last week we have two in beautiful girly shades of pink :gift_heart:. She was very nervous and didn’t expect much at all so I took the plunge and offered to test them on myself first while she watched, and after seeing the effect they had on me she couldn’t resist a few tentative contacts. Things are hotting up rapidly now, we’re both in agreement they definitely work and are struggling not to go mad and burn ourselves out completely - it’s getting hard to sleep at times. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

12 Likes

Hi :wave:t2: glad you’re exploring and have found the forum! Dive in and enjoy :blush: x

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Hello and welcome!

1 Like

Hi @Serpentwand sounds like you’re going in an exciting direction, wishing you well on your journey!

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @serpentwand

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Serpentwand :smile:

1 Like

Aloha :blush:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Serpentwand :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello and Welcome - loads of avenues to explore here and lots of great advice! :blush:

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome :blush: so glad to hear the pair of you are exploring new things and having fun, you’re in the right place to discover even more :grinning: enjoy!

1 Like

Go You Guys!
:+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi @Serpentwand,

Welcome to the Forum! :heart: Xx

1 Like

Hi and welcome

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind welcomes :heart:. A lot of good pictures and interesting information on your profiles there, I’ve stuck a bit of a placeholder in until I have a chance to come up with something better.

Hi welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hi! Welcome to the forum

1 Like

hi @Serpentwand welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Serpentwand welcome to the forum and glad you guys are enjoying experimenting, it can definitely be daunting to start with but confidence will build over time xxxx

1 Like