Loving the forum šŸ’–

Iā€™ve replaced my temporary profile picture (avatar) now, have taken inspiration from the Milk Tray adverts.

All because the lady lovesā€¦ :gift_heart:

3 Likes

So after weā€™d finished the second bottle of wine Mrs S confessed about the guy on Twitter with whom sheā€™s been exchanging sexy photos and messages about BDSM and stuff. :open_mouth: I only got to see a couple of images but it doesnā€™t appear the half dozen nuns need to be present in real life when she gets beaten with that bunch of nettles. :anguished: Well if thatā€™s what will make her happy I am OK with it and donā€™t want to deny her dreams, but made her tell him I donā€™t want to watch, she can just tell me about it after. :see_no_evil: I havenā€™t had much time to think it through after a bottle of wine but as I now have free rein to hook up with someone myself it seems to me I wouldnā€™t want her sitting in the corner and watching and inhibiting any conversation. I donā€™t suppose that many women would be keen on a man bringing his wife along either. :unamused:

1 Like

I think that may be interesting enough for its own topic if youā€™re looking for advice, or a deeper chat. :+1:

2 Likes

@Serpentwand : Sorry to hear things are going so great. Itā€™s a pretty niche kink but It wasnā€™t me, honest, although nettle play really isnā€™t as bad as it sounds so maybe suggests you try it together - I would recommend stroking rather than beating with the nettles. Nettles are surprisingly ā€˜unstingyā€™ and part of the thrill is in not knowing when it is going to get you. Much better being gently caresses by them

@Ian_Chimp Yep, it might be a little off topic so Iā€™d be happy for my post to be moved if you have the technology

2 Likes

That seems a fairly big escalation of things since your first post, are you okay @Serpentwand?

2 Likes

Iā€™m afraid Iā€™m just a regular Joe. :slightly_smiling_face: But @Lovehoney_Brenna can when sheā€™s next in. :+1:

@Serpentwand I hope you get a chance to talk to your wife about things more clearly tomorrow. :+1:

1 Like

Hello and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Firstly, @Serpentwand welcome to the forums.
It sounds fun that youā€™re both willing to experiment.
Moving on, keep the conversation up, but perhaps without the wine.
Enjoy x

2 Likes

Thank you so much for asking @Cassii, also @Ian_Chimp and @Melody1, itā€™s very comforting to see someone has bothered. :heart_eyes:

After much loss of sleep it seems that the prospect of crossing that line and actually going ahead in real life has moved her thinking on from the guilty rubbing herself in secret fantasy phase to some logical thought about the cold hard reality and itā€™s consequences, the wake up call has been received at the last moment and this wonā€™t become a thing. :cold_sweat:

Not for me either, I donā€™t have any previous history of flings and hook ups and will compare badly with the womanā€™s other partners, am not prepared to deal with the humiliation. :disappointed:

We both need to get our heads together now. :exploding_head: :nauseated_face: :face_with_head_bandage:

4 Likes

Sober chats about this kind of thing are much better than sozzled ones. :slightly_smiling_face: When youā€™ve both put your hungover selves back together again you may want to try having an open and honest discussion about your likes/dislikes/fantasies, and see if thereā€™s anything youā€™d like to explore together. :+1:

4 Likes

Very sorry to hear that @Serpentwand :disappointed:

1 Like

Wow - Yes, extreme escalation!

I think, as the others have suggested a sober conversation is needed. Iā€™ll be honest, Iā€™m very open to trying new stuff with my other half. Luckily weā€™re both pretty open to new experiences but if I found out heā€™d been exchanging photos with someone online without my knowledge Iā€™d be devastated.

I hope you are okay, please donā€™t rush into anything youā€™re not completely happy with.

1 Like

ā€œTell you what love, why donā€™t you just relax and read your new book? Come back to all this stuff when youā€™ve finished itā€ ( :wink: @Ace12345)

You overestimate my budget, i bought an older edition on the cheap :joy:

This oneā€™s a 4th ed. I found browsing a charity shop where you pay whatever you feel appropriate - nothing at all if you want but I know itā€™ll be really useful for Mrs S so gave them a fiver. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Aha ā€now youā€™re fully licensed!ā€. :partying_face: