Low libido and satisfying fiance

So as many of you know, I'm in my 7th month of pregnancy. This hasn't been easy for me so far for many reasons (although I'm super grateful for it!), and this has resulted in a majorly fluctuating libido.
It's usually more down than up lately, but currently is almost non-existent (and has been for around 3 weeks).
This is difficult for me, because I still want to satisfy my man. He puts small advances out, and 9 times out of 10 lately gets gently turned away. He's amazing about this, understanding that I'm not so into it at the moment for many reasons, and always appears content with letting it go and snuggling on the sofa instead.
I try and "help him out" in other ways as much as I feel able, but I'm struggling to appear into it and make it exciting for him, because I simply do not feel it at all.

I want him to be able to have the full satisfaction of a really great session, weather I'm up or down in libido, and was hoping you wonderful lot may be able to give me some advice.

Thank you all in advance x

Ah the final trimester I remember it well. With our first child I was utterly gigantic, I weighed a tonne and found it so difficult to feel sexy when there were little limbs kicking out of my tummy! My sex drive went right down until a few weeks before the birth.

Growing a baby takes its toll on both parents. Unfortunately I can't give you any magic advice except the time will come. Hormones are funny things, its brilliant you have an understanding partner. Just keep talking with him.

RosyCheek wrote:

Ah the final trimester I remember it well. With our first child I was utterly gigantic, I weighed a tonne and found it so difficult to feel sexy when there were little limbs kicking out of my tummy! My sex drive went right down until a few weeks before the birth.

Growing a baby takes its toll on both parents. Unfortunately I can't give you any magic advice except the time will come. Hormones are funny things, its brilliant you have an understanding partner. Just keep talking with him.

Thanks hun. Yeah, it's pretty difficult to get in the mood with the little man wriggling around in there. Thanks for your words. It's always helpful to hear someone else's views :)

I think that you can feel terribly unsexy when pregnant, I was huge and my exhusband found it really off putting!

I wondered if you could treat him to a blindfold, that way you could pleasure him him with a blow job and if you fancied it (I personally love giving head and I always find it turns me on) hop on without any pressure of feeling big or "into it" or if you didnt maybe you could finish him off with a stroker? The blindfold could mean that you feel less self conscious, it would offer him some excitement and if you were struggling with your libido it could cover up your "I hope you hurry up and cum so I can have a cuppa or go to sleep face"

As a man I found my ex partner incredibly sexy when she was pregant and although some times she wasnt in the mood for sex, other times she was extemely horny towards the end of the pregnancy.

It can be quite difficult times during pregnancy but it will get better Im sure :)

I wish I had the blindfold idea Gem! That would have been brilliant! I tended to go die on my husband a lit in late stage pregnancy as its believed ingesting semen can bring on labour. Really I think it was just a guy who wanted his wife swallow so made it up, I still had to be induced ha!

Thank you everyone for the replies! Some really thought provoking points made!!

I love the idea of using the blindfold. It really could help a lot.

It's great to hear from gents perspectives on this too! Thank you all :)