Loyalty reward level exclusive offers?

I got the offer right when the new "levels" were released and I used it up right away on an order last year.... are we supposed to be getting it more than once?

From what I understand the £ off email is only issued once, so if you received it - all good :) 

However, this is customer care's area of expertise and they are the ones to check with. As you know they are on hand 24/7 so do feel free to pop them a quick line on Live Chat :) 

This page will give you an idea of the amount of mail you should be getting :

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/lovehoney-loyalty-scheme/

So it is also tier dependant. 

Level 3 get a £20 off when spending £40 mail, and then 3 offers per month.

Need to use my £20 soon, trying to convince the missus she has enough toys and I deserve a new fleshlight girl 🙌🏻

Thanks for the update Leanne!

Hmm, I think i'll have to contact customer care as well as I'm level 3 and can't seem to find the £20 off email. Glad I saw this thread as I didnt even think to check, as I assumed it was an automatic discount rather than a code.

I hear there may be a fix soon... 

Will update once I know for sure that all is well 

Level 3 here...

If I would have known about, or be clever enough, contacting costomer service I would have..... I just ordered from here! uuugh

Thank you for the updates :)

Good morning guys and gals. Level 3 here and just a quick before going to work (quick message I mean - lol!). I've just got an e=mail about 30% off wishlist tomorrow. So let's get saving our lists and watch out for the code tomorrow.

I got the emai! I want to order! Hopefully we'll get the code soon 😊

I didn't get the email. :(

Hoping the fix that might be coming soon can solve the issues!

Links on account profile page for the various discounts available would sort this out!

Has anyone had the 30% wishlist code this morning yet?

No I had 20% one today though x

The 30% has not been sent yet, keep a lookout.

I get all the emails I've just not purchased anything lately because money's tight and I'm sharing a house with snoopy and judgemental rent payers >.<

AmyA wrote:

I've just got mine and is 30% off wishlist for Saturday and Sunday purchases. I'm thrilled ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Lu SB wrote:

AmyA wrote:

I've just got mine and is 30% off wishlist for Saturday and Sunday purchases. I'm thrilled

I didn't receive it. :( In fact I seem to have stopped getting emails completely, apart from DOTD, and occasional US site offers (I'm in the UK)! I really hope the email fix solves this. :(

I only got 20% - I'm at level 3 so wondering why I didn't gt 30%?