lube storage

I store my toys mostly in lovehoney cases and my lingerie in drawers but my lubes and massage oils etc have no home at the moment. Just wondering where people store theirs? I'm in need of some inspiration.

I store my lubes together with all my toys in a large drawer :)

I have a couple of fabric drawer dividers that separates my essentials from my most used toys :)

Oo what a good idea NatandTom. I just want to make sure I keep them separate to my toys in case of any spillage x

Since my lubes and what not come in packaging that doesn't scream lube etc. and i don't have the draw space i just keep them on a shelf

What about spice racks or plastic racks they use at the salons to place shampoos, nail polish etc on

Ours live in drawers in our bedside cabinets.....always on hand when we need them x

We have wooden chests under the bed where we keep our toys and lubes.

I have them in a bathroom drawer so they are stored upright and avoid messes / leaks. When I travel they are in a ziplock baggie to keep seperate from other items.

Thanks everyone :) im thinking I might get a storage box of some sort that is tall enough to keep them upright. I feel like lovehoney is taking over my bedroom and I'm running out of space, not that I mind!

The OH and I keep ours in the bedside table - easy access when needed, you could say. Lives with the toys we use the most, the rest of the sex collection stays in a large box. I prefer to have lube live seperately in case of leaks (has happened before, so sticky and messy.. and the strawberry smell was god awfully sickly!).

In the under bed wicker drawer, along with aftershave, and other stuff( including my sounding rods which maybe I should move), "toys" are in a box in another under bed area.

In the top compartment of my toolbox besides the bed, where they can stand upright (I removed the tray) to avoid spillage.

@vk... IKEA do neat little drawer dividers, called Skuds if memory serves. I keep lubes and massage oils in one of those in my bedside underwear drawer. It stops bottles falling over and the resulting spillage.

Sex Squid wrote:

@vk... IKEA do neat little drawer dividers, called Skuds if memory serves. I keep lubes and massage oils in one of those in my bedside underwear drawer. It stops bottles falling over and the resulting spillage.

Correction! Skubb, not skud.

I keep my bottles of lube on a shelf inside my bathroom cupboard. Seeing I am (and have always been) single, my (solo) sex life (if you can call it that) is not about stuff that gets referred to as "the heat of a moment".

We bought a kids toybox /seat from Argos . It is made of pine so it matches rest of our bedroom furniture. Unlike an ottoman its not that big. But is big enough to store all the implements,toys lubes ,massage oils ,toy cleaner in one handy place. It could also be used to attach restraints to as well as it does have a small back rest frame .Place a couple of cushions on it and it looks very decorative sat at the bottom of the bed.

We have a cupboard for all our toys and outfits ect. I keep individual stuff in bags or decorative boxes but keep the bulk of it in a large antique ornate chest/trunk that I bought online. I keep outfits in a hatd suitcase... but that's online because we made the space... not everyone can do that :/ but if you can I would recommend it :)

Sex Squid wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

Correction! Skubb, not skud.
Thanks I will look into that :) x

I like to store mine and some of my favourite toys on an over door shoe holder next to my bed so easy to grab and don't get too warm or spill :)