Lubes and Allergies.

Hey there!

As the topic suggests, I am kinda lookign into trying new lubes. Do have some issues though. I ahve tries the Cherry Durex one, and had an allergic reaction to it (have an allergy to red and pink e-colours, and didn't realise they were in this specific lube), and tried the tingly durex one, which didnt tingle but burnt like a motherbitch!

Just wondering what people would suggest since I want to get out of being the 'shy' me and be more bold and daring in the bedroom?

Sliquid lubes are formulated especially for sensitive people, I'm quite prone to reactions and I've never had a bad experience with the ones I've tried from them. They're a bit more expensive but they're really good quality and I promise that their flavoured ones taste 10x better than the Durex ones.

The Lovehoney flavoured lubes are glycerin and paraben free too, cheaper than Sliquid, and I didn't have any reactions to those ones either.

sleepycelia wrote:

Sliquid lubes are formulated especially for sensitive people, I'm quite prone to reactions and I've never had a bad experience with the ones I've tried from them. They're a bit more expensive but they're really good quality and I promise that their flavoured ones taste 10x better than the Durex ones.

The Lovehoney flavoured lubes are glycerin and paraben free too, cheaper than Sliquid, and I didn't have any reactions to those ones either.

+1

Sliquid are good for people with sensitive skin

I've never had an allergic reaction, but Durex Tingle made my fanny feel like it was on fire! I had to hop off and run to the shower to get it off ASAP! So I'd deffo avoid that if you're sensitive!

xabix wrote:

I've never had an allergic reaction, but Durex Tingle made my fanny feel like it was on fire! I had to hop off and run to the shower to get it off ASAP! So I'd deffo avoid that if you're sensitive!

Had the same reaction, but its worse when it goes anally! Try cleaning that out when it feels like its on fire.....

The same problem for me with durex tingle lucky enough we were being naughty in the kitchen I ended up sitting in the sink practically in tears the burning was so bad put an end to our evening rather quickly!

I also support the idea of getting Sliquid. They are made of female sensitive ingrediences. Yes! lube is also good in my experience.

If you want, you can also try silicone lube. They should be safe, unless you have alergy to silicone, which is rare.

Alergies can happen, so if you are alergic to some ingrediences in any lube, depending on your alergy. I do hope you find lube which will be good for you.

i got an organic lube from a recent tester thread virtually everything in it organic absolutely no nasty chemicals glycerine or parabens ideal for sensitive skin or anyone whose been sensitive to lube should LH ever stock it i'd have no problem recommending it, ingredient wise the closest thing LH sell is http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12165

sleepycelia wrote:

+1 :) xx

Definite case for saying .... Ask the excellent LH customer service team on this one.