Lubrication help

Hi everyone. I have looked through the forusm but oculdn;t find the answer I need, so thought i'd start a new thread quickly. Appologies if this has bene asked before, I just need a quick aswer.

I usually buy Maximus Anal lube, as its silicone free, and i like anal. BUT LH have been out of stock for a little while now, and I realy need to buy some lube. SO, I was wndering if the Liquid silk was any good for Anal use? Obviously it contains silicone, which i'm rather weary of. Any advise would be terrific.

Thanks.

Hi

I use a product called Super Slik. Water based and a little goes a long way. I use it when taking a Doc Johnson Hung strapon and on my girl when she takes anal.

I am a fan of Sliquid, and Sliquid Sassy is their thicker, gel like "anal" lube but it is a good all rounder as it is water based (doesnt contain silicone) However, the lack of silicone does mean it dries quicker than a silicone lube. Some people say this is its one downside, that it needs reapplied often, but it doesnt really as it is reactivated with a few drops of water. (I just keep a glass of water handy, hey it saves on the lube lol) Sliquid bottles are also large so they last a long while.

I like the Sliquid sassy as well

We use maximus too. Don't know if it helps but they have the smaller bottle size available

Hi everyone. Thank you for all your replys, and the useful information. I appreciate it. In the end I went with the sliquid Sassy anal lube.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13181

The reason I didn't buy the maximas 50ml is simply I wanted value for money. I don't mean to sound cold but, well, money is tight.

Thank you again for all your help. Ao glad these forums still exist to give useful advice.