Lunch or Masturbate?

So I have just been really tight on time for my lunch break and I was desperate for a play :see_no_evil: so it was a toss up between a time for play and some lunch.

Now I am sat here hungry :joy:

24 Likes

Awesome :grin: got to feed the need, the need for spā€¦ orgasms :rofl:

4 Likes

Iā€™d take hunger over unresolved hornyness any day. Did you know you can infact live for 3 weeks without food, 3 days without water, but only 3 hours without cumming. True story, Google it.

Also, have you considered lunch and masturbate? :eggplant::corn::banana::carrot:

17 Likes

Definitely play :smirk: choose it every time over food :woozy_face::sweat_drops:

1 Like

@Bex84 Love-it difficult call there, but sounds like you made the right one. Better being hangery than horny I think.:joy:

@Blonde_Bunny lunching and masturbateing thereā€™s an interesting thought. You would need to be a good multitasker. Which I certainly am not.

3 Likes

It has to be masturbate. We can survive a short while without food.

1 Like

@Bex84 :rofl::rofl: excellent choice of words ā€œtoss upā€.
I am vile if I donā€™t eat, and grumpy if I canā€™t have a wank! I donā€™t know which is worse!

6 Likes

I went without breakfast this morning :blush:

3 Likes

Masturbation burns loadsa calories right?
So if you wanna lose weight,
F*ck off lunch

8 Likes

Do you work from home? Would be interesting to know just how much more people are getting off during the day when they donā€™t have to go to the office :joy:

4 Likes

I am still working from home since Covid so I am lucky I can do both! My hubby works away in the week and I need to masturbate most days so lunch time is often my break time for a wank!

7 Likes

Haha :rofl: yes I do and I have been much more active in so play sessions since working from home especially as I can just pop next door to the bedroom lol :joy: xx

5 Likes

Brilliant, I found myself in a very similar situation today. Trying to get work done when the urge hits me, old enough to realize itā€™s pointless to resist. Have to agree with blonde bunny on this one, gotta cum at least once every 3 hours.

1 Like

@bex84 I wasnā€™t quite there before and am slightly embarrassed about it but I have become a daily masturbator during Covid. I donā€™t know if I need it more now or I just have more opportunity but I donā€™t go a day without my dildo or fingers now. My boyfriend thinks itā€™s great and loves the thought of me doing it.

5 Likes

Its very healthy for you @newbiejen also reduces stress. Its a win, win, win. Good for you.

Your lucky I donā€™t have that opportunity!!! Turns me on alot to think that my Mrs is at home doing it though

2 Likes

Likewise here too.

2 Likes

Is once enough though?!

This is what I was about to say :sweat_smile: Just come back from the lunch break a few minutes late :wink::ok_hand:

2 Likes

If Iā€™m using my fingers or dildo then once will sort me out but if I am using my wand then it can be 2-3 times as it gets the job done so quickly.

2 Likes