Magnets - Do they really enhance a Sex Toy?

I've come across a number of sex toys out there that feature magnets in the design. For example the Magnering http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=475 and the Feminine Kegel Magnetic Exercisers; http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11528. Has anyone tried them? Does anyone know if the Magnets really do make a difference?

They're meant to increase the blood flow by attracting and repeling charged particles inteh blood creating movement and heat... Not sure if they work - that's why I was asking if anyone else has heard of them... seems not!

hi i not herd of magnets in use befor im going to go on some sites now to see what it all about?

They're meant to increase the blood flow by attracting and repeling charged particles inteh blood creating movement and heat... Not sure if they work - that's why I was asking if anyone else has heard of them... seems not!

Wooo! Sounds like something very sci-fi to me hehehe. I would love to try one and see what happens... maybe it's like those magnetic bracelets that are supposed to promote blood flow?

Is it April 1st already ?

I tried one of the magnetic cock rings. Twas rubbish I'm afraid.

Definitely not.

can i just say i have never heard of such rubbish, i mean come on why would magnets enhance a sex toy????? it would just wrecke them, i mean come on you might as well say if i but a magnet up my fanny will it give me an orgasm?????????

I'm pretty sure that the magnet thing has been debunked. There are still some old people around who wear shoes with magnets in them or wrist bands--they're supposed to increase the blood flow and help with things like arthritis. For awhile there, they were really popular.

But it must have been at about the same time that someone pointed out that they couldn't possibly work because the level of iron and minerals in the blood is far too low, that someone thought to stick them in sex toys. :)

"There are still some old people around who wear .... wrist bands--they're supposed to increase the blood flow and help with things like arthritis."

I'm not old, but I do wear bracelets with magnets in them on both wrists. I have dreadful RSI in my right thumb (from years of hitting the space bar on typewriters and computers), and arthritis in the knuckles of my left hand, where I broke them years ago (don't ask what I hit!!). I swear to you, the bracelets really DO work, and so long as I'm wearing them I'm pain-free.

Mind you, I can't understand how magnets would work in a sex toy either.

Old Threads, woo'hoo!!!

Those toys with the magnets are great, you never lose them. Just stick 'em to the fridge when your done! Might make midnight snacks interesting!