Makeup and sex - a good combination?

Well, I'm sat here now all dolled up with my costume under my dressing gown. I had to pay my sister to leave the house lol! I got a text from my bf saying he's on his way so I'm shitting myself, but it's all good. :)

Merry Christmas all!

I'll tell you more about it afterwards :)

Good luck Ecksvie darling and have loads of fun xxx

Ecksvie wrote:

Well, I'm sat here now all dolled up with my costume under my dressing gown. I had to pay my sister to leave the house lol! I got a text from my bf saying he's on his way so I'm shitting myself, but it's all good. :)

Merry Christmas all!

I'll tell you more about it afterwards :)

relax and enjoy,,,it will be fine

diamonds wrote:

some guys find it hot to see lipstick left on there cock after a blow job, there very visual creatures so i think your BF would love it!

Dxx

Only some guys? External Media

Sorry to be a bit late on the topic, but I think it's a great idea... now I'm wondering how to put the idea to my OHExternal Media

I have no idea why it's a good idea, like diamonds said it's a visual thing, but there's also something very naughty about a nicely made up gal getting her makeup smudged...

I might run the idea past Elcano. I have some lovely deep red lipsticks

Hope you had/are having a fab time Ecksvie and that he appreciated all the effort (and cost!) you've gone to xx

Ooooh I wish I looked good in red lipstick...I just don't suit it at all, everyone tells me I look like a dolly when I wear it!

I think the lipstick with the best staying power of any I've ever used is the Revlon ColourStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick. I like the Top Tomato red colour, it's really rich and yummy!

xxKPxx

You don't want staying power though if you want it smeared on your partner's member Be good for girly night out with lots of lip-smacking cocktails though!

I seeeeeee ... I was thinking it was the visual of red lips wrapped round your OHs cock.....I wonder if you could use two kinds of lipstick at the same time: one to keep your lips red and one that smears?!

xxKPxx

Columbus wrote:

You don't want staying power though if you want it smeared on your partner's member External Media Be good for girly night out with lots of lip-smacking cocktails though!

Quite right. You want the cheap stuff that's easily smeared all over the placeExternal Media

You don't want to end up looking like CoCo the Clown afterwards though! Or like you've woken up after a night on the tiles! I've woken up looking like Alice Cooper a few mornings-after-the-night-before LOL I have actually gone and put some make up on after reading this LOL I'm only on my own (OH at his tonight) but I felt like cheering myself up. I've done grey smoky eyes and deep, juicy red lips Ahh, all made-up and nowhere to go (no one to blow) though

Columbus wrote:

You don't want to end up looking like CoCo the Clown afterwards though! Or like you've woken up after a night on the tiles! I've woken up looking like Alice Cooper a few mornings-after-the-night-before LOL I have actually gone and put some make up on after reading this LOL I'm only on my own (OH at his tonight) but I felt like cheering myself up. I've done grey smoky eyes and deep, juicy red lips External Media Ahh, all made-up and nowhere to go (no one to blow) though External Media

Good point, perhaps a happy medium needs to be found. Smoky eyes and juicy lips sounds fabulousExternal Media

Hey guys, thought I'd give the update.

I managed to find a nice red lipstick in Wilkinson's for 89p which worked well. I did try Avrielle's tip on the eyeshadow but it wasnt as obvious as I had hoped and you couldnt really tell I was wearing it. The lippie looked really good and the whole thing had the desired effect. It had all been kissed off by the time I got onto the blowjob though! I was told it was all around my mouth but I think he probably liked that, having known that he was the one who'd done it.

My boyfriend was rather pleased, it was all worth it for the look on his face and him just saying "Yummy!" when he saw me. I love dressing up because of how it makes me feel, and I love the way it makes him feel too!

I'm so glad it went well hun!! Have fun with any future make up experimentation!

Ax

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Oh, glad it went well Ecks. Shame about the eyeshadow though, guess the colours were too pale for it perhaps.. But at least you both had fun!!

It could have been, although it was cheap stuff so perhaps I should invest in something a bit more expensive next time. When I was looking for lippy I saw some places selling "eye crayons" (I cant remember if thats what they were called, but that's what they looked like!) that you just draw on rather than powder you spread on, so maybe they'll be a better idea, since they come in more dramatic colours too.

I generally pay as little as possible for my makeup, considering it only gets used a few times a year. :P

The eye crayons are good (I like the ones from primark), but they like to collect in creases over the day which isn't a good look.

I subscribe to "money saing expert" emails and get tips on magazines doing free make up, sometimes mags will do full size mascaras or nails inc nail varnishes for free, I haven't bought a new mascara in months and I wear it daily! Boots Natural Collection is good for cheap blusher. Personally I prefer more expensive eye shadow as the colours are stronger but if you look around for bargains and apply it right, cheap can work! Try wetting your make up brush before you apply the eye shadow to intensify the colour. Lancome's lippies are amazing but expensive and Bourjois is just generally good for everything!

Ax

Glad to hear it went well hun, def gonna give the lippie bj a try! But like you said it will be hard to keep it all on before you start!

x

Collection 2000 isn't bad for a cheap brand. Glad it all went well

I generally keep to the natural look in the bedroom but if you want the va va voom of red lipstick it may be worth trying a lipstick sealer such as Lipcote.

Benefit makes a nifty little product called She Laq which comes with mascara and litte makeup brushes. It's the same consistency as water and dry seals your make up in place, even eye shadow. I find it more effective than waterproof mascara which tends to crumble instead of smudging.

Lip care is worth paying attention to when they're in such close contact with your lover and a light brushing with a toothbrush really is effective. Top up with vaseline and you're done.

If your nocturnal activites mean your waking up dark eye circles I cannot gush enough about tapping a layer of hemmaroid cream under your eyes (honestly it's a miracle cream) Just don't tell you're OH this little secret.

I have to say .. not for me

I've never liked the sensation of kissing a woman with lipstick on - it feels all ... gunky.

I much prefer the 'natrual' look