Male anal play thoughts?

I posted this message in another thread but thought I'd start a new one with my own question rather than expect an answer for a 'thread in a thread'...

I've indulged in anal play lots before, always solo though never with my gf. I do enjoy it but also find it a bit of a taboo subject. I've used my index and middle fingers mainly and have got each one in up to the knuckles. It feels AMAZING. Always with lube, would like to try plugs but am worries about what my GF might think... Advice?

Thanks!

Depends what your relationship is with your girlfriend. But me and my partner have anal play some times. I've used my fingers on him - something I thought I would never do to anyone!! And we've used a plug, while having sex. Our only issue with the plug was that it didn't stay in. So although it made him feel full and amazing, he had to hold it is. I think maybe bead might be a better option. :) good luck!!!

This sounds exactly like the sort of thing I'd love to explore. Sounds amazing! Just not really sure how if approach it, how did you start? Our relationship is super strong, just an odd subject to broach

One morning when i was stroking my partner's perineum he just asked me to go further back. Simple as that. It's either something she'll be interested in or it isn't. If she isn't, she may change her mind over time.

After some sexy time and laying in each others arms, gently ask her what would she think if you purchased a small butt plug or beads for yourself. Tell her she doesn;t need to do anything if she doesn't want to, or perhaps ask her if she'd like to try and both have allok on here.

SKo wrote:

One morning when i was stroking my partner's perineum he just asked me to go further back. Simple as that. It's either something she'll be interested in or it isn't. If she isn't, she may change her mind over time.

That was how it worked with me. She was stroking my perineum, having moved backwards from my cock, and I said "I like the way you are heading." After some playing with my pucker, she broke out the lube and off we went!

Have you ever let your fingers go that little further back when playing with your GF, and rubbed her bum, then guage her reaction, if she likes it, then she's likely to return the favor? if you get a butt plug get one the right shape, unlike most starter ones(that tend to fall out at the wrong moment), try this maybe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26278

We started just with anal play on me first. I liked it, and as others say she may be likely to return the favour. It involves a lot of trust as it is such a vulnerable place to be. We actually really got into by talking about it. He told me he'd tried it by himself, and had never tried it with someone else before. And I wanted to share that moment with him and explore it. I think you maybe just need to talk it through. :)

my fem partner wont but loves hers fingered