Male Masturbators and strokers

Hiya D! The tenga egg wavy was good but haven't got my review on yet as been working away but will get it on over next few days.

SG69 x

just wanted to say a big thank you to bonny and carly and all the OA who replyed to my call of help, the head honcho has worked out really well and i think has started to get my bloke into the idea of getting toys for himself! (yay some of my pervy dreams about him and a fleshlight ect might now be more likely to come true lol) as he told me the other day that he has used it on his own! never thought he would use it on his own as of the way he talked about this kinda things before i got him the head honcho.

anyway thank you for your help its really worked out, his much more open minded about toys now, esp male ones :) i knew i would corrupt him totaly one day :P lol

Dxx

I prefer something like the head honcho over the fleshligh as they are a lot easier to travel with, but of course the Tenga Flip Is the best for long multiple sessions.

Still not sure about having my partner use any of them on me, love the more personal attention she can give.

Thank you for the update, diamonds, I am delighted for you that everything went to plan. :)

Tracey Cox sleeve??? I havent seen that before, is it on LH? xx

redapple wrote:

Tha's great diamonds because I decided to get that one for my OH too as I don't want to buy the fleshlight and he doesn't like it ............. xx

youve def made the right choice and im sure your hubby will really like it, if my bloke does then im sure yours will have no problem with it! :)

im def gonna start looking at the boys toys more now for him and think more about getting toys for him when i make my orders instead of things just for me or for us (which normaly meant just cock rings and lubes)

and i wanna know more bout the tracey cox's product, i havent seen it!

Dxx

Oooh i see!!! It sounds awesome!!! I'd be interested in buying one of them for the OH :) xxx

Odd in what way? xxx

hmm, sounds interesting, and pink, such a manly colour, hehe x x x

Well you know what they say, a man who wears pink, is indeed a real man, hehe ^_^

x x x

the newer head honcho is pink aswell, was actually kinda one of the things that put me off buying it as i wasnt sure how he was going to react to the gift in the first place, but i dont think it would really mater now aslong as you could still see the action ;) (i know im a perv :P )

Dxx

just read on the thread "the honcho is dead" that the durex tingle lube is silicone based and so should not be used with the head honcho at all, just though i would put this here to let anyone know who might read this thread in wanting to buy the above. i didnt know that about the tingle lube and quite shocked when i found out.

Dxx

There are so many I would love to try, if only I had the money!

D, you are a regular poster and review a lot, how often do you get to test toys free of charge for LH?

olihearthoney wrote:

There are so many I would love to try, if only I had the money!

D, you are a regular poster and review a lot, how often do you get to test toys free of charge for LH?

erm

well so far ive only been sent out 2 iteams to review, one was a toy not long after i joined and another was a few weeks bk which was some pills so i couldnt test them out as im on meds for astham.

ive also won a few comps on here, i won some sex books, a basic finger toy thing which i then ended up winning review of the month for and so got a box with a £100 worth of toys in and i once spotted a mistake on a comp and so ruth sent me a liltte freebie as a thank you :-) and of course when ive orded things ive sometimes got freebies then, normaly cock rings. think thats everything :-)

so ive got quite a lot of free stuff from here but manly cos ive been lucky with comps and just being helpful :-) im not so lucky when it comes to the pick of review products but then as i said im lucky eles where and so get some lovely freebies then.

basicaly you have to post a bit, hang around for a while and write lots of good reviews! and if your reviews aint up to much then your less likely to get picked to review products!

Dxx

also, sorry i forgot to add

the freebies are lovely of course but people really should stop expecting to get them, yes its really lovely when it happens but you have to sort of work to get them and there are so many memebers on here youve got a lot of comp to beat to be able to be sent one and so not everyone will be given them.

not that im saying your expecting to get freebies, its just something i wanted to add.

Dxx

Write helpful quality reviews and offer advice when asked on the forums. yeah they're for chat as well, but helping others is more likely to get you noticed for free stuff! Basiclaly review everything you have now, that's a good place to start. Look at the winning monthly review to aim for in terms of help and quality.

imeldaimelda wrote:

Write helpful quality reviews and offer advice when asked on the forums. yeah they're for chat as well, but helping others is more likely to get you noticed for free stuff! Basiclaly review everything you have now, that's a good place to start. Look at the winning monthly review to aim for in terms of help and quality.

much better said then me, im still half asleep! lol

Dxx

Not at all! I should really be going to the gym, I am sooooooooooooo not in the mood...

well me and the OH got go food shopping :-| sooooooooo not looking forward to that! lol

Dxx

ive just seen that lovehoney have got a few new masturbators in for the guys,

ive just added this one to the wishlist i have for the OH http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16366 looking forward to the reviews of this as its a fab price!

theyve also got these ones in aswell http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16437 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16434

Dxx