Male Masturbators

Hello!

I’ve been scouring the website for any male masturbators and find it hard to choose one that’s really going to be satisfying.

I have a wand and clit stimulator for my partner and am so jealous as to the variety of toys females have compared to men. I wish there was a toy that could make me squirm like those toys do for my partner.

Is there anybody that has tried or who’s partner has tried a male masturbator that really makes them blow a big load?

TIA :smile:

2 Likes

A flashlight is worth looking at. a bit expensive but give very good results.

2 Likes

The best toy I had (I am a bloke) was my partner’s vibrator. It was too powerful for her, so I tried it, and just found that sweet spot that made me squirm! Unfortunately it broke and I’ve not found a replacement yet.

It had a point, so I could direct the action along my balls and up the shaft, both of which were pleasant.

General male toys however, so far out of the lot I’ve got the fleshlight series seems to be the best, most realistic toy.

Men are supposed to have a super orgasam from prostate play, however it’s not done it for me yet. Check out aneros on the store for more reviews.

2 Likes

As you have a wand I’d 100% recommend this. You can either use it yourself or for more fun lie back and let your partner tease and pleasure you with it. :wink:

Fleshlight Quickshot. My go to male stroker and very reasonably priced.

I reviewed this : Blowmotion Winged Rechargeable Vibrating Male Masturbator - Lovehoney UK
It can be a tight fit when fully erect, but it gives great vibes and with some lube certainly does the trick.

I’ve heard the ones you can use in the bath with water are meant to be like a whole level of something else!

I have this attachment and find it fiddly and has unfortunately lost its spark :sob:

Agree with @rockstar the quickshot is great and you really couldn’t go wrong with it, or any Fleshlight to be honest.

Lovehoney have started selling The Handy which I would highly recommend. It’s pretty pricey but definitely worth the investment

I do find that when we order toys we look at the toys for her and couples sections. Maybe next time we’ll look at for him toys a bit more. We do have a wand though, which I find is very good for couple play, or solo male or female.