Male sex toys available for testing!

I could also get reviews for the penis strokers but the reviews wouldn't be till Xmas as I would give them to my sons (youngest will be 19 then). Always looking to save money on Xmas lol

My partner has never tried cock rings, strokers or any other male sex toys before so it'd be nice to open his eyes to them as well as give LH a helping hand!

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

If you are willing to test a couple of products and can write honest speedy reviews please let me know!

Who doesnt love free stuff :D.

I sit about all day and do nothing so i can have a review written in no time :D

Hi Cazz,

We are new on the forum, but would be frilled to try out and review any of the products.

Thanks and hope to hear from you.

We are available to review products too x

spiceitup wrote:

I could also get reviews for the penis strokers but the reviews wouldn't be till Xmas as I would give them to my sons (youngest will be 19 then). Always looking to save money on Xmas lol

youd give your sons a penis stroker for xmas?

If my parents gave me anything of that nature id be mortified!

Happy to review cock rings and strokers for you :)

It was a joke post, i thought it was funny Steve.

Would love to try any products on my other half

my OH would be up for it! We're always looking for new cock rings.

heya im up for that, will put a honest review propt.

Hi

My partner has long wanted something like a stroker/masturbator for us. So long as they aren't bulky flashight-types or look anatomical, she'll be more than happy for us to give one a try. Should be able to write a review pretty swiftly too.

As long as its nothing crazy, no probs

I would be interested in reviewing strokers and cock rings. I've submitted some reviews in the past, and can add some for these products promptly, if I am fortunate enough to get selected.

Hi Cazz, i would love to try any new products you may have with my wife and we can review them as a couple for you. Please send us anything you want us to test , Thanks.

my bf would love to try anything (would revew on this account ) , not extenders though x

I would be happy to test any of those items, especially the strokers.

Hi Cazz,

Myself and my partner would love to test some male products and can provide reviews in a speedy fashion :)

Happy to test any of the items, I've got a couple of stokers and cock rings so can write an honest review/comparison as in the past.

Hi Cazz. Happy to write some reviews. I love writing but don't get to do it often eough so happy to have a good excuse to do some here.