Male squirting

@bam.jestar very happy to explain and there’s a separate thread on this forum with lots of details about prostate orgasms, which might be helpful:

Basically you have a male squirt (a non-semen ejaculation) when you have a prostate orgasm or from massaging the prostate. The prostate is located 1 to 2 inches inside your anus (titled upwards to underneath your penis) and you can use a finger but the best way to massage it is with one of the many specific-prostate massaging sex toys, my favourites are:

• Curved dildo (this is the cheapest)
  • Prostate massager (e.g. Aneros)
  • More expensive prostate sex toys (e.g. Njoy Wand, Lelo Wave 2)

It took me about 6 months of trial and error to start regularly having absolutely incredible dry and wet prostate orgasms (as well as prostate massaging resulting in wet coming from the penis gradually). The absolute best thing about prostate orgasms is that you can have them multiple times, my last prostate masturbation session I had 2 dry orgasms and 3 wet orgasms within 30 minutes, which is as amazing and exhausting as it sounds!

I’m (as are others on Lovehoney who have had prostate orgasms) are very happy to help with any questions? You mentioned specifically about male squirting, honestly it seems to keep on coming out so you can get drenched in the stuff, way more than any single semen ejaculation, so it gets very messy in the absolute best way! :rofl:

1 Like