Man men shaving pubes?

sarahkitty wrote:

Thought this would be a good place to survey, does your husband or boyfriend shave now?

Being a guy I dont have a husband but my wife would say my husband is shaved. (if that makes sense)

I don't trim or shave. I once asked my wife if she'd prefer me to. She gave me an expression of distaste and said that she likes me just the way that I am. I don't think anything has changed since then. My wife is certainly not willing to do the same herself, even if I were keen on the idea (fortunately, I'm not -- I don't really understand the apparent obsession with shaved/waxed bits down there).

my OH shaves, then lets it grow little bit and trims then shaves and just repeats the process, cant stand hair down there also not nice at all when you get the hair in your mouth, also i find it looks so much nicer when he is shaved, the same as when a women is shaved it just looks much more appealing than a big mound of hair erghhhh

yes quite agree and i like to see what coming towards me too

I keep myself clean shaven at all times, never letting it get to that itchy grow-back stage Mrs Scarlet seems to be happy with this :)

I keep mine either well trimmed or completely clean shaven

hubby is shaven has been for over 10 yrs i love it clean and smooth

I'm all shaved down there too. Like the smoothness of it all and how it looks - it's better with some of the underwear I like wearing and for wearing a cock and balls ring too.

My OH shaves well trimmed it down there I like that alot

My husband shaves completely down there, as do I. There's just something not very nice about wirey public hair, especially when having oral sex. It's just such a massive turn off. It's so nice when everything is all nice and smooth and you can see everything. Always feels so much better when we're both freshly shaven too.

As for shaving rash, that's probably down to using cheap razors or ones that may be blunted a bit. I often use cheap razors when I haven't had time to go to the supermarket to get some decent ones, I just always make sure to moisturise afterwards and it never causes me too much of a problem.

I haven't tried this yet, but the reviews of it seem really good, I'm definitely ordering some for my next bulk buy!
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17921

I shave completely down there, and used http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17921 at the beginning, and after a few months, i don't use it anymore because it remains smooth with no pimples or rash and whatnot :) But it definitely helped to prevent/reduce those things until my skin got accustomed to it :)

Also, I use shaving gel with no menthol in it (seriously, why do 99.9% of shaving gels have menthol ? even the ones for women. I wish we had fruity toothpaste like kids and not the all-menthol-eucalyptus stuff for "adults" hahaha) + Disposable wilkinson 4 blades shavers (bought in packs of 12 or 24, it's actually pretty cheap)

MrsMcX : Go for it, you can't go wrong :D

I started trimming when I was 15 or 16 but as more recently I've prefered being completely shaved. My friend recommended using Veet, which I tried a few months back and it's awesome. Now I veet my balls and go completely shaven all over. My girlfriend much prefers it, and much prefers giving me head when I'm totally shaven.

I also prefer the feeling but it's a bit unmanly in the gym showers but who cares, the benefits outweight the negatives!

I trim the top and shave the balls but I never completely shave above the penis. It would look stupid on me as I have a hairy chest and a little stomach hair.

My oh is shaved completely ,as am I ,we both prefer it x

I normally have mine well trimmed... I've never tried going completely shaven down there.

My partner has dark ginger/brown colour hair but he's bright ginger down there lol so he shaves it all off, I like it all gone, it's much nicer and easy when I give him a blowjob.

Trimmed is fine although I do love when a guy shaves too. Whatever they're happier doing is good enough for me!

I started by trimming mine, but then progressed to shaving it (with a bit of laser removal too!!). These days I keep it completely shaved on a daily basis - both my OH and I prefer it that way. The reason I started it (other than aesthetics) was that occasionally I'd get ingrowing hairs, particularly after a few sessions at the gym. Since I've been hair-free, that problem has gone completely.

I shaved last night as a surprise for the OH. And it was, just had some amazing 'afternoon delight', she had no issue licking and sucking my ball sack, followed by a great BJ.

One of the pleasures of working from home!

Me and My OH shave each other alot, and shave for each other. I love the way it looks without hair...also much cleaner. Only thing is when it starts to grow back it doesnt look or feel very nice, so I agree with Sashastream, keep it shaved :)