March 14th

It's that special day of the year when you can show your man how much you care. March 14th is officially steak and a blowjob day.

http://www.steakandbjday.com/

isnt every day?

gunther wrote:

isnt every day?

. . . no . . .

Its mt daughters bday :) and im travelling over an hour for a fekin cake!! x

You've reminded me of something...

*Tootles off to create a thread*

Adx

It's also white day where men should give women white things as gists such as lingerie, and white chocolate.

Tomorrow I and my OH will be having veggie steak, and I'll be giving him a blow job. He said he'll get me something white, I even said a bit of white paper would be nice, as he can't afford anything =)

Doesn't the something white come from the blow job??

(I can't have been the only person to think that??)

ShaftMaster wrote:

Doesn't the something white come from the blow job??

(I can't have been the only person to think that??)

I get what you are saying, but that's not why white day started.

Though, I can't believe I hadn't thought of that before.

ok Im a vegge who doesnt give oral so going to give this one a big miss.

But it is my Dad's birthday - already celebrated so I dont even get cake

xGGx

It's also my wife's birthday and Pi day.

The whole idea really annoys me for several reasons.

Why does it have to be March 14th to show your man that you care? Do you not love and care for them the rest of the year?

If I am getting a "BJ" then I want it to be a natural part of love making, performed by a willing lover enthralled with passion not a chore that they feel is expected. Where is the love, caring or romance in that?

Who came up with this idea that Valentines day is just for her anyway? I thought it was a day for lovers to express their love for each other. Has it now become "You buy me a nice present in February and I'll blow you in March as a reward"? That doesn't strike me as love, more like payment in kind.

Satoshi wrote:

Why does it have to be March 14th to show your man that you care? Do you not love and care for them the rest of the year?

If I am getting a "BJ" then I want it to be a natural part of love making, performed by a willing lover enthralled with passion not a chore that they feel is expected. Where is the love, caring or romance in that?

Who came up with this idea that Valentines day is just for her anyway? I thought it was a day for lovers to express their love for each other. Has it now become "You buy me a nice present in February and I'll blow you in March as a reward"? That doesn't strike me as love, more like payment in kind.

I'm not a fan of valentines day itself. I tell/show my gf what she means to me any day of the year.

ShaftMaster wrote:

I'm not a fan of valentines day itself. I tell/show my gf what she means to me any day of the year.

Snap

ive never heard of this before

Satoshi wrote:

I consider it a fun day.. not a serious Steak and BJ day but just some fun .. I am not being forced to do this to my fella and i probably wont. But if women want to do it.. go for it!! However .. im sure the men will agree, it shouldnt be a one off ;-) !! x

just asked men and women i work with and they have never heard of it either, all one of them said isnt march 14th no smoking day, apart from anything else everyone thinks i was making it up

I sent a message to all my male friends last night to remind them to be prepared for one of the best days of their lives - of course this was all done in jest.

Well the responses i got wasn't quite what i expected. I thought they would be thanking me for bringing this to their attentions however i was met with several messages that contained the word BULLSHIT (fucking charming... right?) and not one messaged contained the words thank you!

Also one of the guys had, just that evening split with his gf! Whoops!

Now i've decided i shall never warn the opposite sex of such amazing days every again! That includes gf's birthdays, anniversaries and the like!

xxx

Not sure how long this has been going but I came across it a few years ago and it sounded like a good idea to me. Perhaps if they started stocking cards for it in Clinton's it would get more attention.

The whole thing is tongue (or something) in cheek so I'm not sure why anyone would get wound up about it.

I reminded my OH about it but she told me that she's going out to dinner with friends so it looks like it's steak for one at my house.

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

I sent a message to all my male friends last night to remind them to be prepared for one of the best days of their lives - of course this was all done in jest.

Well the responses i got wasn't quite what i expected. I thought they would be thanking me for bringing this to their attentions however i was met with several messages that contained the word BULLSHIT (fucking charming... right?) and not one messaged contained the words thank you!

Now i've decided i shall never warn the opposite sex of such amazing days every again! That includes gf's birthdays, anniversaries and the like!

xxx

You must have jerks for friends.. jking - but seriously i cannot believe they didnt thank you - or have a bit of banter with you. Shame on them Miss!!!

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

xxx

lil miss that is probably a gauge of how many actually ever get a bj