Massage products - opinions wanted & you could WIN!

1. Oil (only if completely natural though)

2. Fairly important though I wouldn't mind a selection of both.

3. Vanilla/benzion, coconut, cinemon anything but strawberry!!

4. I would love to try unusual oils. Both Chilli and lime sound like they'd spice up the bedroom (no pun intended)

5. Not overly keen on this

6. Natural ingredients, smells amazing and kind on sensitive skin

7. Since I've never found a lubricant I like I'm not keen. I'd rather something looked more 'classy' and subtle which doesn't spring to mind when I think of lubricant.

Thanks to everyone for their feedback about massage products, we've got lots of helpful infomation!

I've emailed the winners to let them know their massage oil is on its way, so the 'competition' is now closed, but if you want to give any more feedback please feel free!

Rage! Checked my e-mails and there was one from Lovehoney (I have a folder just for you =D) but it was just latest offers :(

Hope everyone enjoys them =D

*answering for future product development* 1. What is your favourite type of massage product? Oils and candles. 2. How important is it that your massage product is lickable/kissable? Not important. 3. What is your favourite scent for a massage product? Depends on my mood. Fragrance-free is the best option for me, but I do also like subtle floral scents and medium sweet scents. 4. How likely would you be to choose an 'unusual' massage scent, such as lime or chilli? I'd definitely be interested in trying something like that. 5. Do you/would you enjoy a warming massage product? I use them for occasional pain relief. 6. What are your top three must-have qualities when you're buying a massage product? Cruelty-free A scent I like Thickness/glide 7. What are your thoughts on massage products which 'match' your lubricant (including name/packaging/smell/taste) No preference.