massage

just want 2 let u ladies who go on about being kissed on the back of neck, stroked & massaged.... it's not just 4 us ladies my fella loves 2 be caressed lovingly wiv some oils kissed & stroked all over. avin his nipples squeezed & bitten, warm oils trickled down from his cock 2 his arse, really gets him fired up. so ladies giv a bit get a lot more back

My guy also likes me to use flavoured massage oil to rub on his arse, then lick it off and bite a little bit too...

He aways returns the favour, and I can tell you it is gooooooooooood...

ainsleyxxxbitch
also like whipped cream, chocolate & other deserts. i always return the favour, like i always say dnt knock till u've tried

exactly, once I bought ice cream, but when I got back home it had melted so why should I waste it?
I smothered myself in it, whilst waiting for my fiance to come in...
When he saw me he went straight for my breasts, then my other womanly parts... An hour later I was still smothered in it, as he got a bit carried away. Was stillloads of fun though...

sorry forgot to put a space between still and loads

ainsleyxxxbitch
sorry i dint get bk 2 u,candles & my toys came out 2 play....fun all the way.legs went like jelly, pussy was buzzin all nite.thought my fella was goin 2 av a heart attack, poor thing,did let him av lay in this mornin... aint i nice

you let him have a lie in? If that was me, my hunni would get woke up and told to eat his breakfast (my pussy) and not to stop till I had multiple shaking orgasms.
Ahhh the bliss...

ainsleyxxxbitch
didn't say he cnt eat my pussy(he did)& i chewed his stiff cock, nowt like a coffee in the morning wiv cream.aint life sweet 4 us ladies hehe, keep us up dated wiv ur exploits, luvin em.luv tsn xxx

on to the subject of orgasms...

Now I just love orgasms, don't you tsn? I had my first orgasm in October 2005, with my fiance, it just took me by surprise... There I was lying on a bed in a hotel in Edinburgh, my hunni eating my pussy, then I just started involuntary shaking...
Once I had one orgasm I wanted so much more (who can blame me though)
And yes I had had sexuals partners before, but none 'done it' for me...
When was your best orgasm tsn?

can't really say wen i dont orgasm.... or wen my 1st was but....my best was outside wen it was raining, thunder and lightening..it wasn't anything planned but thunder and lightening have always turned me on.. we were on the way bak from the pub and i just pulled him next to a parked car, whipped down his pants pushed him on to the bonnet, then rode him hard and fast!!!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC

sounds amazing, hope you didn't put a dent in the bonnet of the car though, the owner wouldn't be to happy with your man's ass cheeks dented into his car... :P
HE HE

dont really know.. we made a pretty fast exit, not like i wud of cared tho, enjoyed myself too much. ;>