Masturbation

hi this is a question for the ladys and gents how often do u make your self come even if you are single or not ?

Easy one that........ Every Day

Some times twice or 3 times

Once a day at least

2 or 3 times a week maybe more depending on mood and schedule pace

Once or twice a day is good. Maybe more if I get some private time with the internet!

Every single day...at least once...but normally 2-3 LOL!

That is alone and then with OH watching, waiting and then pouncing ;) x

3-4 times a day :)

Can't manage it :-(

2-3 times a week, oh loves watching then finishes with bj or her juice coated fingers in my mouth.

Cat Lady wrote:

Can't manage it :-(

What to play? Or to orgasm? xxx

To orgasm. I've tried many times but apparently I'm rubbish at it and I've got no partner to help.

Cat Lady wrote:

To orgasm. I've tried many times but apparently I'm rubbish at it and I've got no partner to help.

Who ever said that you were rubbish- don’t listen to that crap! You dnt need a partner to enjoy yourself. Add me as a friend- I love pleasuring myself so happy to help- got a great book if you wanna borrow it..Art of the female orgasm....can always send over the pages....xxx

Nobody said I was rubbish - I said it of myself because I get frustrated with failure.

Cat Lady wrote:

Nobody said I was rubbish - I said it of myself because I get frustrated with failure.

Have you tried using a vibrator? Or perhaps you neeed to try different types.

I understand your predicament as I found it very difficult to achieve my first orgasm. At one point I gave up and did not try again for another two years.

This one isn't sold on lovehoney anymore, but my best vibe is the iTap. It's powerful, but also it's the type of vibrations- they don't get lost when you press against it, which is what happens with some other toys, as I have found.

Everyday. Usually twice but sometimes more. Miss having someone to help me though...

everyday x

well i must admit not seen my fella for a week due to work im getting quite horny so i got magic wand and gave my self 3 orgasems today and more when i go to bed im very horney after txt him tonight

4 - 5 times a week, more depending on spare time.

5-6 times everyday...I feel like the sex addict now :-/ lol