Masturbate in public?

theMightyBum wrote:

Holly Love wrote:

Sex is different from masturbation because a couple is generally less threatening than a lone male.

Why?

If two people decided to attack you, they would stand a better chance of overpowering you than one person.

While this is true, I don't think you are imagining the bigger picture, which is what Lou pointed out. Its about the perceived threat and I am sure most people can see why a lone man, masturbating in public for you to catch him is more freaky than a couple going at it. (Even though both are creepy to see, one is scarier than the other espcially for a lone female)

Like Lou said, with a couple, you kinda know that they are voyeurs doing it to get a thrill and are focused on each other. With a lone man, staring at you with cock in hand....different story really. Its more omnious, more of a threat. It has nothing to do with thinking this behaviour is okay for women and not men. (It isnt) Its all about the fact that we would be more afraid of what a lone mans intentions were in that situation, whereas with a couple, its a whole lot less likely that there intention is to scare you, threaten you or attack you.

1 Like

Iā€™ve masturbated at several jobs Iā€™ve had but never in a real public setting. Iā€™ve always wanted to do it within eyeshot of people watching. Itā€™s a fantasy of mine.

Outdoors for sure in a secluded area without anyone watching.

Iā€™ve had 2 experiences with ā€œcatchingā€ someone masturbating in public. 1 was in a store parking lot as when I walked by a parked car the guy pulled a jacket of his lap and he was rapidly stroking his cock. I think he was continually stroking but would wait for someone to walk by and then expose himself. In that example I just kept walking. The second event was in a public bathroom. I was in the middle stall and as I stood to pull up my pants and trousers I thought I caught movement to my right. Upon examination there was a finger size hole in the panel that separates the stalls and as I looked closer I could see a guy jacking off next to me. He apparently made a habit of going there and peeking at others while he got himself off. This time I made the comment of ā€œwould you like help with thatā€ and then quickly left hopefully leaving him deflated. Heard rumors later that that particular store was a known hangout for exhibitionists and gays to hook up.