Masturbating at work

Does anybody ever get so horny at work that they have find a way to get off?

I have been known to leave a client for "lunch" drive home to play and return ready to work 😊 However these days I just don't get a lunch break so that's no longer possible!

I worked at one place where it was positively encouraged. There was a briefcase full of mags in the gents, and I was the one sent to the newsagents to get more! The poor woman in the shop must feared for her own virtue, as she clearly had some sort of sexual deviant on her hands!

I have done it in other places of work, but no matter how horny I get with my OH messaging me sexy stuff, there's no bigger turn off than work toilets...

I know a few of the guys I work with have knocked one out at work. I don't think I could, not enough privacy!

I have done this followed my a string of naughty emails from a co-worker :P

tiredness is more of an issue that horniness tbh

Not in my current workplace but have done in the past - not regularly, just a couple of times in the loos.

I do occassionally but not very often, only when I really have to. I normally go to the toilets to get a quick release, it does feel a bit awkward but it has to be done sometimes :)

I wonder if any of the Love Honey staff would admit to doing this? 😂😂😂

AnalLover88 wrote:

I do occassionally but not very often, only when I really have to. I normally go to the toilets to get a quick release, it does feel a bit awkward but it has to be done sometimes :)

A few of us popped in on this thread and added our comments ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

AnalLover88 wrote:

A few of us popped in on this thread and added our comments ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Lol, do the cubicles at LH hq say: Vacant Engaged Review in Progress?

And for the record my workplace is so run down any feeling would be quickly absorbed by the surroundings!

It looks the conversation has moved back to the previous post so I will close this one now ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")