Masturbating into a shoe

I'm not really sure if I should ask this here or in a fetishes thread...

Has anyone ever jizzed into a shoe?

And not cleaned it up?

your own, someone else's or in a shop?
;-)

Mmmm no and I really couldn't see the appeal of spunking into a shoe but whatever floats your boat I suppose. I can see the appeal of getting aroused over your partner wearing sexy lingerie and shoes to complete the outfir though.

yeh i agree i couldnt see what satisfaction would come out of that, mind you there are many many with strange fetishes. My male friend likes to be pissed on

I don't think a condom would be any good - I think you want the feel of leather (or in-sole) against skin. Not sure what the etiquette of cleaning up afterward is - guess you should make sure they're Scotchguarded if they're suede!

@ kamstar - does she tread on you while she's in those heels?

i guess i'm not as broadminded as i thought i was...ewwww lol

Each to their own fetish. I just hope that the guys who find this a turn on don't try on shoes and "enjoy them" before I do !

i wouldn't appreciate anyone guffin in my shoe. mayb cumin on my toes while wearing strappy stiletto's tho!?!

AO Sex Chimp....

while on the subject got some knee high leather boot's i dont want anymore..... try filling them if u like... no cleanin required.

eeewww... I have been watching this thread, each day it gets worse lmao...if he did fill up the knee high boots and then wore them he would need some serious therapy.. or at least I wiull if I have to see or hear he has for real.... although now I gets to thinking about it.. maybe it would be a neat trick... imagin the size of his balls after oh man they wouldnt even exsist after all that use...more peas please norma!!!

OA Sex Chimp.... u really have gone very quiet... cant u handle the thought? sexy knee high's mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

AO Sex Chimp you started this lol, what I'd like to know is are you speaking from experience?? I don't see anything wrong with this at all, each to there own and if this rocks your world, fair play to you. My partner has a bit of a foot thing going on, especially for leather boots, calf,thigh or knee high doesn't seen to matter as long as they come into contact with him, and yes if he was paying for the item he could do what he liked in them, and yes if he asked me to wear them after, I probably would for him, after all one good turn deserves another and he does comply so nicely to things I want to try ;-)

Seriously? I wasn't watching, but when I saw them I was a little bit unsure about them. I get the foot fetish, but I don't really understand a fake foot masturbator, in that it has an entry. Surely, men who like feet don't fantasize about penetration? So wouldn't a better sex toy just...be a fake foot?

Those foot masturbators creep me out a lot.
I don't get the foot thing. I've practically got foot-phobia. They just look like deformed hands.

haha, i agree :)

My ex use to like me cum in her old shoes,so she could wear it around the house.

With my current g/f she likes and i like to cum over her sandals,so it goes between her toes.

i think a few people on here are being a bit unfair about the foot fetish, everyone has there own fantisies and fetishes, my other half likes me to wear my killer high stilletos but its not the actually shoe or even my foot that turns him on it is in fact the heel! he loves to slide his cock between the shoe and heel whilst im wearing them i just have to go carefull with my movements cause they are very sharp stilletos!!! watching sexcetra they other night a fav of my tv shows they had much stranger but absolutly fascinating fetishes on there one was a balloon fetish there were very huge balloons not one for me im afraid as im petrified but i wish i wasnt look great, OA sec chimp if you love doing that then go for it! its so much better to have desires that are your own if u like doing it what should it matter what ne1 else cares!

Just have to watch the foot/shoes fetish, some cannot control themselves and end up robbing/mugging people for their shoes. Just last year a man was arrested for numerous such assaults, some actually worse....he still had all the shoes walled up in a false compartment in the wall of his place!!!!
Imelda Marcos eat your heart out eh !!!!!
Tallboy

I once dated someone with a huge foot fetish... having ticklish feet made it amusing for me lol. Biggest downside was that my pairs of shoes were never in the same place, one was always next to the bed lol

Yeh I saw the balloon fetish on sexcetra, it was strange and like you xx...trouble...xx I am petrified of balloons but it did look good and they were obviously enjoying it very much... As for feet I too find them gross and its not for me.. but it would be a sad and boring world if we all liked the same thing..

If its your thing OA sex chimp all I can say is go for it and enjoy...