Masturbating whilst on a period

I have noticed my wife is masturbating more whilst on her period is this because you become more horny? Or to relieve tension? Or just that you like masturbating ? Ladies advice please! x

I'm not a lady, but my wife masturbates a lot more and is a lot more horny when shes on period :)

Im always hornier when im on my period, not sure of that's more becuase I know I can't have any though ;-)

Sometimes I'll masturbate more when I'm on, but not all the time.

I think it's just the hormones to be honest.

I'm definitely more horny just before/when I'm on. My OH notices a lot more at the moment because we're both in a bit of a lull due to stressful lives :(

Always more horny when i'm on, my partner noticed pretty quickly and very kindly pointed out that he's happy to have sex during this time so works out ok

I am always hornier when the red army shows its face, because I know I cant have it and get very frustated and its been proven having an orgasm has relieve tension too x

My OH is hornier on her period, and i am happy to help her service her "need"

I definitely find myself more horny when I am on, think its the wanting what I can't have thing ;)

im the opposite i hate anything sexual when its my period as such pains but i enjoy pleasuring my other half :)

Yes, I've also noticed my girlfriend is more horny when she's on period... she masturbates more often and she's constantly in mood for sex.

yeah i agree,wanting what you cant have because i always want more when im on

As far as I'm aware most women tend to be hornier and more sensitive when on their periods.

For me it depends on what type of period it is, if its a light and painless period then I tend to masturbate a lot. But if I have stomach cramps I find orgasms just make them worse so I don't do it.

i still masturbate JUST as frequently when im raggin as when im not . just ... less .. umm .. dipping ? :/

I used to masturbate more when she had her period lol, seriously early on she used to be hornier but after childbirth had such heavy periods and cramps it was a real turn off.

The wife is definitely more sensitive, grab her and get her in the shower so you can both enjoy and no messy sheets mattress ect

Definatly more horny when on my period, I masterbate but the OH doesnt mind lending a helping hand. Just put a towel down before hand and if any mess escapes it's easily cleaned up.

No I find I'm hornier on the lead up to ladies week, whilst I'm actually on I tend to prefer giving pleasure.

Hence why it has now been named "blowjob week" !

KinkyFuckery wrote:

I am always hornier when the red army shows its face, because I know I cant have it and get very frustated and its been proven having an orgasm has relieve tension too x

So do nice long (mutual) masssages

Wrong end of the month for me means I vary between clinically depressed and nymphomania. Mostly though I try and find the happy middle.