Masturbation for the mrs

hi my parntner and i enjoy watching each other please there selves but its starting to be repetative and would like to spice it up is there any different techniques i could do to put on a good show any tips would be usefull

thanks

1 Like

hi and welcome!

here's a good tip:

tie your partner to a chair and make them watch you playing - it will drive them crazy not being able to satisfy themselves!

I am not sure if you are man or woman. If woman, yehah do what Lois says, witch sounds quiet kinky and nice. Not sure it would be the same, with the woman tied on the chair, watching her man wank?

hi and welcome to the forum!

i like what LG said its sounds like a good idea.

Another variation on a theme, is if one of you is tied to the bed whilst the other sits on top, almost straddling their chest, and masturbates.

My OH and I enjoy this one regardless of who is in which position, sometimes with the addition of some toys, and sometimes teasing the other from time to time.

3 Likes

We do it to catch the other one out as it turns us both on so i will be doing it when she comes in and she has also done the same to me. Very sexy and you forget any of the rubbish you have had to deal with

When Sexterminatrix likes a visual show for her amusement, she will tell me to use my fleshlight launch in front of her. But to make sure she has some sort of input, I will wear my spiked scrotum cage attached to a leash that she can tug on while the machine is working my penis.

I know that can seem very hardcore to some, but Sexterminatrix absolutely loves it, and loves that she is still a part of the process, even if she doesn’t want any sexual intimacy herself at that time. I’m getting pleasure, and she is still included in that at her chosen level, so it’s win-win.

I don’t know if it’s something you would be into personally, but I will tell you right now that from my perspective, it’s absolutely mind-blowing and definitely spicy! :slight_smile:

We get out our toys to spice it up.

I will finger myself and then us a vibrator for a bit. Then the big finale is me using my clit sucker. Mmmmm

He will tease his dick to full size, then slowly stroke it adding LH lube. He then gets his fleshlight and slowly penetrates it. Soon he will be thrusting hard and fast. He always pulls out to show me how he shoots.

If we are not that energetic we will just sit opposite each other and use our hands between our legs. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

We too both love sitting opposite each other and masturbating @Love_Stud_Too. Visually very sexy and kind of intimate as well.

6 Likes

We often mutual masturbate head to toe
So we can see and help eachother out
Wife can give me a hand or help with my stroker
And I can finger or use her dildo while she stimulates her clit with her bullet

6 Likes

I love it when I’m (man) tied to the bed, she masterbates over my face then does me, so so hot :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Play with her as you lay next to her and lay on your front whilst you fuck your hand so she can imagine you are having sex with someone else next to her

4 Likes

We started doing mutual masturbation earlier this year and have had fun with it. I definitely recommend adding toys to the mix (dildos and rabbits for us) and just close your eyes and relax. My hubby, who’s normally quiet, actually talks dirty to me when we’re doing this. I’ve also learned a few things about how to give handjobs as well. Turns out I’ve been doing it wrong all these years.

1 Like

Occasionally I make my partners sit on something like a kitchen chair while I wank over their face or into their mouth. I’ve never known anyone object and most also cum while they’re having it done to them.

When the OH ad I are mutually masturbating we sometimes get quite vocal, and by vocal I mean offering instructions or where are you going to put that / do you going to put that inside me etc.

1 Like