Masturbation sleeve

I have been thinking about getting a new sleeve and can’t make up my mind on what kind to get I want one that is kinda tight but and feels good any suggestions

1 Like

My current favourite is the Fleshlight Quickshot.

1 Like

Have you used any before that you did/didn’t like?

Are you after a stroker or a full realistic vagina like fleshlight?

@Wifelover96 what sleeve you looking to replace? :slightly_smiling_face:

I had a fleshlite but got tied of the breakdown and putting back together after every use plus it’s big and bulky

1 Like

My hand :rofl: currently don’t have any use to have some but over time they wear out or they rip or break

fair do’s :laughing:
Personally like the quick shot, not too fond of the realistic look discreet but I found that adding the shower mount & adapter. gives a different sensation

1 Like

This is one of the first strokers I used, quite tight on the side with the spikey bits, obviously far more basic than a fleshlight but gives great sensations and cleaning is so easy because you can just flip it inside out :smile_cat:

1 Like

That’s why I like the Quickshot. It’s compact and very easy to clean.

3 Likes

A good choice. Did you get it with the QS Launch or just by itself m8?

1 Like

I realise everyone’s different - I didn’t like the flesh light type strokers. This one however is awesome for me.

Admittedly it’s meant to be used during blowjobs, which sadly my OH doesn’t enjoy doing…but it feels awesome when she wants to give me a quick handjob, or if I’m on my own.

Just by itself. The launch is a bit pricey for me.

1 Like

If it’s in you price range I would recommend the Tenga Fliphole range as they are very easy to clean vs fleshlight. I also found the Tenga sensations to be stronger and more pleasurable too as they have “three buttons” to change the “sucking” sensation. Happy choosing :grin:

@BLovesC I’ve only used that one for solo play and the great thing with them being so short is you don’t have to finish inside it so minimal clean up :+1::smile_cat:

On the pricey side, but have you looked into getting The Handy? I don’t think LH sell it yet, hopefully soon :crossed_fingers:, but it’s definitely worth a look

1 Like

Tell me about it. But given it was my first masturbator purchase, I figured I’d go the whole hog on it, and it’s one of the best things I’ve bought to be honest. It does all the hard work for you, and the OH loves the clear Action Zone so she can watch it work its magic. Defo recommend it if you have the spare coin. :slight_smile:

Just looked at it and that looks awesome I just might get it

1 Like

Definitely worth the money. Great on its own, but even better when using scripts to videos. I haven’t tried it with VR (that would be a whole lot of money) but I imagine if you had the spare coin it would be amazing

1 Like

I highly recommend the Utensil Race Proof 005 ZXY. I bought it after reading a lot of reviews and boy did it deliver :scream: I’ve got a few fleshlights and another bigger masturbator but this is probably my most frequently used since getting it. It’s tight, it’s intense and if you warm it up and use the lube that comes with it, it can feel incredibly realistic too. Only downside is the cleaning - it’s not open ended like fleshlights, so you need to work hard to dry it out. It’s also fragile which makes it even harder to clean, but I use drying sticks in it after washing it out and that gets the job done. But it’s so worth it for how amazing it feels!!

1 Like