masturbation

What kind of style men or women do you usually use when masturbate...what is the most technique that give an intense orgasm especially a men...

I vary the speeds of how I masturbate, and try and prolong the climax so the relase of energy is better! Thats just what I like - but I think you try different ways and see whats best!

I like to do a bit of edging. I wait till I can feel like I am going to climax, then stop masturbation till I settle back down then start again and keep doing this till I can no longer take it and then just masturbate to climax.

I also like to get erect and go slow, just slow enough to stay hard and enough that I get pleasure without ever getting to the stage where I feel like I want to climax. After a while I can then speed up and eventually climax when I want.

Great description dark

darklightq wrote:

I like to do a bit of edging. I wait till I can feel like I am going to climax, then stop masturbation till I settle back down then start again and keep doing this till I can no longer take it and then just masturbate to climax.

I also like to get erect and go slow, just slow enough to stay hard and enough that I get pleasure without ever getting to the stage where I feel like I want to climax. After a while I can then speed up and eventually climax when I want.

This +1

Once im in the mood im never in a hurry to cum. Im uncut so i like to start off slowly easing my 4skin right back baring the head. Gently rubbing some pre cum over the head gets me going. Sometimes i start stop to make my play time more pleasurable and try and edge my way along which in turn makes the orgasm that much more intense. My nipples are very sensitive, especially when very gently rubbing them through my t shirt.

Dry humping gives me the most intense orgasm,If im in the humping mood then i can slowly build my orgasm up,a nice open space like the livingroom floor and plenty of pictures of my partner spread around and plenty of her clothes near my face so i can inhale her scent.

Personal favourite, a few fingers playing with my prostate, followed by either a dildo, or butt plug up there and finish off that way with minimal dick work