Mature newbie

Welcome! I’m from the north east too :blush:

Hi and welcome @JarrowLass1965

Hi and welcome @JarrowLass1965, hope you have fun, love your pic x :kissing_heart:

8 posts were split to a new topic: Off-Topic Conversation

Thanks for the welcome Sappho, where in the N/East are you? Di x

Newcastle :blush:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @JarrowLass1965.
I’m also in the NorthEast.

You don’t need to give your real name - anyone can read the forums so having a username gives us all some anonymity.

I’ll see if I can access your wishlist…

@JarrowLass1965 - wish list looking good, but I don’t own anything on it so I can’t advise - however, Lovehoney lingerie is lovely, and very well made, so I can recommend taking the plunge on the Belle Cherry Basque (I have a similar one).

Your wish list is just for you, really, to use as a shortcut for things you might want to add to your basket. Forum members used to be able to send each other gifts from their wish lists but that has been discontinued.

If you want to set up a ‘Sex Toy Tester’ wish list then that needs to be public and only include items on the published list. You are more likely to be picked to be a tester (you keep whatever Lovehoney send in return for a review) if you post a few well-written reviews of your own purchases first. You’ll find all the info in the ‘Inside Lovehoney…’ section of the forum.

Is there anything else you want to know about wish-lists?

1 Like

Hi and welcome @JarrowLass1965 I must your profile picture is very good. Beautiful