Maximum Anal Circumference

Yes tried many things over the years lol.

1 Like

Glad itā€™s not just me that thinks like that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

With enough practice it isnā€™t harmful, I have play with 10ā€ circumference toys for more than 10 years now and my anus still looks and works the same as the moment I started. The only difference is trained really well and can accommodate large toys and my wife fist

4 Likes

I am so new to this I can barely get a finger in there without my eyes bugging out! :flushed: :rofl:

4 Likes

Well, itā€™s not for everyone. Everyone starts with finger (make sure nails short and smooth).
I probably started fingering at about 15 so progressed from there (a few years now!)
Itā€™s great when you find back of prostate, it feels kind of smooth and pressing/rubbing is a great feeling you wonā€™t have experienced before but when you do youā€™ll knowā€¦ In a good way.
About 2 to 3 inches in at towards your penis.

2 Likes

Have a google for hotkinkyjo, she can take huge thick and extremely long toys, she must be hollow inside! :joy:

2 Likes

Or siswet she also can take really huge toys up her ass

2 Likes

Just checked out both these ladies. Iā€™m very impressed by them and humbled by my own pathetic efforts.

4 Likes

Something to aspire to @rockstar? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

They have a anatomical advantage us guys cannot compete, that said Iā€™m happy where Iā€™ve got up to

2 Likes

Beat me to it, I was gonna recommend watching Siswet to see maximum anal circumference insertion, its mind bending what she can do especially for such a small framed girl. :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:
Iā€™ve got a friend who thought taking as big as I can was impossible and the pictures of huge insertions I shared with her were fake until I showed her Siswet in action! It definitely broadened my friends mind as well as shocked her!! :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Whatā€™s the most weirdest thing youā€™ve ever tried?

1 Like

Haha I found this pod thing in the bathroom the other day that had gloves in it so think it must have come from a hair dye pack but my first thoughts was how smooth and nice it looked and wonder how it feel up there!

I could probably fit it up but probably shouldnā€™t so itā€™s just sat there for me to contemplate over haha :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been inspired by this thread so Iā€™ve just installed my biggest plug (7.5") and Iā€™m going to try to work my way up to the next size.

3 Likes

I think most men think like that at times, though not always about fitting things up bums, but ā€œwill my penis fit in thisā€ type of thingsā€¦ I remember reading some anonymous confession type thing a few years ago where a guy was confessing to being on a stag do or lads holiday or something like that and having a competition who could fit the most sweets inside their foreskin, with the loser having to eat the sweets lol

Back to bumsā€¦ whenever I buy deodorant I always wonder which designs have been used for inserting in to various places :thinking:

2 Likes

Lava lamp

1 Like

Isnā€™t that strange I always think this too. Especially deodorant or spray perfume cans for girls. They always look as if there made to entice females into buying for keeping in their handbag, to use in their front hole when the moment takes them.

Happened to be watching something on TV Monday night where they showed how lava lamps were madeā€¦ said to my partner I bet thereā€™s a good few lava lamps that have been used for purposes that they werenā€™t designed for :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I remember being that impressed I had slid the lava lamp in (about 4 or 5 inches) that I actually took a photo of it inserted! I showed the photo to a like-minded friend who suggested I measure its circumstance with a dress making tape measure, and buy a proper bit of kit of the same circumference.

1 Like

Tina Fey: ā€œEverythingā€™s a dildo if youā€™re brave enoughā€ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes