Me and my wife are new to this but love being open minded and adventurous!

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Thanks its really good to be here :blush::blush:

:wave: Welcome!

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil: dont be daft @New41 you can ask me anything i would just take it nice and easy make sure she is comfortable i served with the bitish army for 11 years and it was tuff for me to hide it i done all the make up wigs and false boobs and i felt so sexy with it my 1st wife love it infact she used to love it i used to dj all over the uk and brough out a alter ego miss behavin i love playing her in the gay clubs and bars i just took it as a bit of fun dressed up in skintight latex and loved looking girly .but with my second wife she didnt mind the dressing up but it came to the boobs and make up she didnt like it and she asked me loads of questions about why did i like it was it to do with my sexuality i just laughed.but started thinking and got myself into a right state was i gay straight bi did i want to be a female it cost me my marriage 3 years later we are back together but its just not the same living in different house it just feels like its gone what we had.all im saying keep on having fun but make sure she is ok with everything before you move on the next level hope this hasnt put a downer just wanted to put across what happen on my side, people are more openminded than others and she could be fine

1 Like

Hi and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @New41 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome, and enjoy the journey!

Thank you much appreciated

1 Like

Hello :wave:

Hello welcome to the forum :blush::upside_down_face::blush:

Hi and welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi and welcome @New41

Hiya @New41 :wave::wave:

I love dress up too it’s my “thing”

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Welcome.
Enjoy the forum

Hey lovely to have you join the forum and it’s really nice to hear your enjoying your sexy adventures :smiley:

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @New41

Hi welcome to the forum

Hi i hope you’re doing well, sorry for bothering you out the blue but really need someone who understands to chat with. As i said my wifes cool with me dressing up but i got carried away n brought a realistic bodysuit with big breasts that i love to wear n dress up in and 2wigs but im feeling really nervous about how much i love it is this normal or am i going crazy? Sorry againg for bothering you

Hi :blush: welcome to the forum and enjoy your adventures!