Meet Mr Homunculus

You like ladies and gents?

What they say about big feet appears to be true here...
http://scienceblogs.com/omnibrain/upload/2007/06/penile%20homunculus.jpg

It demonstrates the density of nerve endings in the human body.

I wasn't quite sure where to put this but thought it was really interesting and should be shared!

That's amazing - makes me think I don't pay enough attention to Hubby's hands...

oooh, if there was a link button, i would click it right now, lol :)

Homunculi always fascinate me....

Going on the word and keeping it sexual - since the discovery of sperm in 1677, people used to believe in homunuli (little men) being preformed in every sperm cell http://en.citizendium.org/images/2/2d/Homunculus.jpg

There were also "preformists" who believed there were preformed people in the egg.

Not majorly relevant, but interesting

Ax

I had a look for a female one but couldn't find one! I'd be interested to see the differences between male and female.

Ecksvie wrote:

I had a look for a female one but couldn't find one! I'd be interested to see the differences between male and female.

Am I the only tempted to point out that one has a cock and the other doesn't?External Media

Don't think there is a lady one Ecks, it was from an exhibition in a London Museum, Natural History I think....

There were only two of em, the other is slightly different but still a bloke.

So.... I think this picture raises one important question....

If Gollum had a huge cock, would ya?

Hello Mr Homunculus and welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll fit right in here

SG

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hello Mr Homunculus and welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll fit right in here External Media

SG

Of course, he has a big cock!

All men who use the internet have at least 30% more girth than a non internet user....

Well thats according to self reporting...

WandA wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hello Mr Homunculus and welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll fit right in here External Media

SG

All men who use the internet have at least 30% more girth than a non internet user....

Ahh. . .I thought it was only me who used his cock to type with! It's the martial arts equivalent of bashing your shins with bamboo sticks repeatedly. . . .thickens them up somewhat!

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

WandA wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG

Ahh. . .I thought it was only me who used his cock to type with! It's the martial arts equivalent of bashing your shins with bamboo sticks repeatedly. . . .thickens them up somewhat!

LOL ^^^^^ External Media

my husband has big hands, i love them! He also has a big cock! Not huge but bigger than average! x

Oh shit!

My OH has big hands!

SG x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Oh shit!

My OH has big hands! External Media

SG x

Hehehehe! x