Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation (2018-2021)

@Ace12345 I was curious too so started digging about and found this Understanding Discourse Trust Levels which I think summarises the trust levels?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s whatā€™s possible with Trust Levels in Discourse (the forum mechanics itself), just remember that Lovehoney may not choose to turn on all of those features, and the TL requirements can be amended too (so you may have to work harder to advance). :+1:

1 Like

Good shout, I wouldnā€™t think PMs would be allowed on here for example as they never have been in the past. But the rough idea is: time on forum/posts interacted with/likes given and received will affect your trust level.

1 Like

Soā€¦where do we actually find the Gallery these days?

2 Likes

Hi, for some reason I canā€™t see members photos, it just keeps displaying ā€œ This userā€™s public profile is hiddenā€œ. I just wondered if anyone else has the same problem. Thanks.

1 Like

The gallery actually still appears if u follow the link IanChimp shared on the 1st page of this thread, all the old pictures were still visible i think (at least they were yesterday anyway, i havenā€™t checked today yet)

1 Like

Thanks Ace12345, very helpful.

Thanks ACE - I guess that is the link to the ā€˜oldā€™ galleryā€¦presumably there will eventually be a new gallery on this platform?

Hi Alicia, yes, I thought that was the case - I was just wondering where the new Gallery is (even though it will be empty until someone reaches level 2 and decides to upload)

New Photos Page
Itā€™s here! Looking forward to people hitting L2 and uploading.

4 Likes

You can search for it using the search function, on page 1, Ian Chimp put in a link for me, it`s about the third post, just click on it.

Thanks Alicia :sunglasses:

1 Like

ā€˜Your Photosā€™ is actually a new category. :+1:

#your-photos

3 Likes

First new photo of the new gallery is up ā€¦ excellent work @Ian_Chimp :grin::clap::clap:

1 Like

I put another one on this morning to test out multiple pictures in one post, and to see if thereā€™d be weekend support (bit naughty, as Iā€™m the only one that can upload photos until Monday Tuesday Wednesday?, so they probably didnā€™t expect to have to do any :slightly_smiling_face:). Itā€™s not up yet, so Iā€™m guessing itā€™s still an office hours thing. :+1:

Donā€™t get excited though, I just reformatted the photo rules into a forum post (I thought it was a good example of multiple photos I could use). :slightly_smiling_face:

Update

So, itā€™s not been approved (yet?) I donā€™t know if thatā€™s because theyā€™ve overlooked it, or if something went wrong, or if they decided not to publish it? Iā€™ll put my patience pants on. :slightly_smiling_face:

I was about to say, Iā€™ve not seen anything to do with these magical photos everyone talks about

Theyā€™re in #your-photos (brand new category. Oooh :slightly_smiling_face:), in Uploaded Photos 2020. :+1:

Thereā€™s only my one in there at the moment, but I believe Wednesday will be the day when a lot of people will graduate to Member and be able to post some more. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: (hopefully Brenna will have cleared some time especially, as it may be busyā€¦)

Thereā€™s also some more details about the whole thing in About the Your Photos category

I chose not to publish that one, it was more words than photos and I wanna keep the category for Photos (with a small caption if ya like), if we start using it for words then weā€™ll end up losing all the photos in a sea of chat.

But the multiple photos did come through fine!

1 Like

Ah. So thereā€™s no feedback to say if itā€™s been declined or not?

Iā€™ve just rejected it, did you get a message?

1 Like