Very nice @Mint-Monster! Great pictures everyone!
As everyone has said spread @Mint-Monster very nice can I add Mint ![]()
Today’s pics are mint!!!
Great photos @Mint-Monster…looking very sexy! ![]()
![]()
@Mint-Monster hmm not sure that stick is fully adjusted we might need to see a few more pictures, just like 20 maybe 30 more
stunning thank you for sharing.
I’m going to reinvent myself as a selfie stick. great pictures Mint-Monster
@Mint-Monster fab pics!
Amazing week for photos this week - all the lady ambassadors have really spoilt us - you know who you are!
…absolutely nothing boring about those undies @Mint-Monster
For fear of being boring please be safe with the sunbed @Bexy - I would not wish for your fruit to over ripen or go sour before your time!
Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for sharing!
Fantastic pic girls ![]()
![]()
To everyone
@Bexy @Mint-Monster lovely pics. Gorgeous bods.
Thank for the lovely comments everyone ![]()
@wildflower - Yes, it’s much better than contorting or using my old digital camera. Oh! This one has a built in tripod stand and Bluetooth remote button to make things even easier. I think it was about £7? Definitely worth it.
It certainly is for the results I have seen
@Mint-Monster
Great pics @Bexy and @Mint-Monster!
Have a good weekend, everyone.
Very sexy Ladies @Bexy, @Mint-Monster ![]()
![]()
@WelshCouple91 it all depends where in Australia you live. In my town we get snow during winter and the summers aren’t offensive. The previous town i worked in had summer temps around 45-47 degrees Celsius
@Ian_Chimp would there be a reason why when I hit the link it brings up the photos but can’t click onto each individual photo ?
Maybe im just a newbie and can’t figure things out shrugs
No, it’s not just you, @Cuffed. That link leads to the old gallery, which dates from before the forum moved to its new platform, and by the look of it, all the old gallery photos have been deleted/lost.
All the photos are now in the #your-photos topics. ![]()
![]()
@Bexy and @Mint-Monster those are some awesome snaps…you both look beautiful!
Loving the naked beach shot @Bexy and my my @Mint-Monster thats is a biteable bum!
Can I post pic of my glass dildo if I can’t remember if I got it from LH