Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation

Thanks thought i would be different and try kitchen door and jeans. Lol

Nice pics @Mac317 loving the Star Wars shirt too! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey love the pics! @Mac317 :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks I actually have only 3 tshirts that are not StarWars or other geeky related.

1 Like

Sounds familiar! I have no idea how many rock/geek shirts i have, way too many to count! :wink:

1 Like

@Mac317 , if genuine question of which is better I prefer the one with the vignette effect added for this photo. Good subject and draws into the photo :+1:. Great t-shirt too. For perfect photo lose the door handle :joy:.

1 Like

Thanks. I prefer that on as well. The door handle was kept in on purpose as I didnt have a radiator to pose in front of.

2 Likes

Doh, i was hoping to see a saucy flash of radiator! :wink:

@Cupc8kes great pic of MrCupc8kes and his leopard print thong…nice bum too! :wink:

1 Like

Oh La La indeed @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x and great to see @Foxylealover, @Justthe2ofus2007 with @CurvyJilly34F this week alongside the chaps - great work everyone!

Appreciated @Cupc8kes Teddy too - very nice (we have the green and purple which also look amazing!)

Bon weekend

4 Likes

@Cupc8kes that is a lovely thong!!

1 Like

Great pictures today from @Cupc8kes and @LilMissJ93

2 Likes

Great photos again people! Keep it up! Couple of good bums! :wink: @LilMissJ93 & @Cupc8kes

@WillC good pics again mate! :+1:

4 Likes

A fab selection of bums today! @WillC looking good in the new pants, they’re a great fit :heart_eyes:
@LilMissJ93 lovely! :peach:

4 Likes

It’s lovely bum day @LilMissJ93, @Cupc8kes, @WillC
… and Will, didn’t I say you’d look great in those boxers I chose for you?
:grin:

4 Likes

@Melody1 you were right! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Cupcakes fab pics! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great pics @WillC
@Cupc8kes what a body!
@LilMissJ93 what a bottom :peach:

4 Likes

@Cupc8kes love the new lingerie. great body as well

1 Like