Members Uploads Appreciation

Hi all,

It seems to be the norm that since the start of the year, I’ve not had much of a chance to interact on here and send out my appreciation like in the past. Life just seems to be so hectic lately!

I do check in virtually every day (mostly two or three times) to catch up.
Thank you all for continuing with your uploads. As usual, they have been amazing. It’s great to see the regulars on here as well as the new “faces”.
I know for some, that first upload is daunting…but, take it from me…you are all doing great.
Well done :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Absolutely love the pictures today from @countriecutie38 great 1st set

As usual from @ChloJakes a beautiful set of pictures and an amazing choice.

@jase.almond they do look super comfy and definitely picture worthy :fire:

Keep all the pictures coming folks, my wardrobe needs expanding and you are all the real models XOXO

3 Likes

Thank u!:blush::blush:

3 Likes

Great pictures recently. Everyone looks great in some pretty fine lingerie.

3 Likes

Great panties in the second upload @Woolyfrog good to see you enjoying the outdoors :wink:

2 Likes

@ChloJakes amazing outfit on gorgeous body…first pic is so damn sexy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Anyone know why I can’t upload pics ?. It says “you can’t embed photos ?

Hey there @8.5inchguy !
Let me see if I can give you a hand :smiling_face:

Can I ask where you’re trying to embed them? And also what your trust level is? (you’ll find this on your personal profile, I can’t see it as your profile is hidden)

2 Likes

I have no idea. Can I screen shot you my profile so you can see if what you asked me is correct ?

1 Like

I’ve screenshotted mine for you as an example, this section here is where you’ll find what trust level you are

Ffs I just screen shotted my profile to post on here and show you and it wouldn’t let me :man_shrugging:t2:

That’s totally okay! I have a feeling that you may not have a high enough trust level in order to have permission to upload images.

You can find out more about that here Trust Levels.
The levels are 0-New, 1-Basic, 2-Member, 3-Regular and 4-Leader. Can I ask which of these you see on your profile?

To upload images, users must be at a trust level of 2-Member.

@Kinkycouple85 we think your in for a great holiday

1 Like

@RacyRosalee you look lovely

1 Like

Thank you @Spice64 :smiling_face:

1 Like

Very sexy Ladies, @RacyRosalee, @Kinkycouple85 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for your support as always @Knight1119 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re very welcome @RacyRosalee :slightly_smiling_face::hugs:

2 very stunning ladies today in some lovely lingerie, @RacyRosalee and @Kinkycouple85

2 Likes

Thanks @steve19 :smiling_face: