Members we miss

Cool good shout then hun :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks my friend.

Really struggle at Christmas and New Year. This year hasnā€™t been easy for anyone I know. Itā€™s hard as it is for me and covid added onto that has made it even more challenging.

Been recharged though :shushing_face:

:two_hearts::heart::two_hearts::heart::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you for thinking about me @Chosen-one and @Gazza_64

:two_hearts::heart::two_hearts::heart::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Glad to hear that! You know iā€™m here for you anytime! :slight_smile: :hugs: :kissing_heart:

@CurvyJilly Loving the new profile pic missus, wish my missus had legs long enough for boots like yours.

4 Likes

For anyone who missed it, we had an extra special New Year visitor :slightly_smiling_face:

And Iā€™ll add a little @Lovehoney_Leanne mention too, in case sheā€™s lurking. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

@PleasureDrone nice to see you back! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi Bill - cheers! Had a bit of a major mood-crash and needed a break from forum stuff / get some space in order to sort my head out (maaan :wink: ). Suffice to say itā€™s been a shit christmas/new year and Iā€™m glad to see the back of it. Isnā€™t Lockdown 3 just fabulous! :rofl:

6 Likes

Sounds shit! Iā€™ve had some crappy Christmasā€™s in the last few years, so kmow the feeling. Glad youā€™re feeling better! You can always escape lockdown here! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nice to see you back @PleasureDrone sorry you had a crap Christmas mate keep your pecker up fella

3 Likes

Glad youā€™re back @PleasureDrone :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser hasnā€™t been around for a while, hope sheā€™s ok?

4 Likes

@WillC she was a bit in between Christmas and New Year but great shout out mate @Orgasm_Chaser :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

We need our ā€œTop Northern birdsā€ :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser been quiet lately hope she ok.
Donā€™t see enough of @VanillaWithSprinkle also (come back please)

3 Likes

Not to mention @Blonde_Bunny as well as @VanillaWithSprinkles and @Orgasm_Chaser - miss you all!

6 Likes

Thinking of @Blonde_Bunny, right now, although the bottle has a (rather pretty) cow on it, not a bob tail

4 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter you have been pretty quiet lately too! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser where are you my SO ā€œtop northern bird ?ā€

3 Likes

Iā€™m about, bobbing in and out. My best friend has been falling apart and really struggling so most of my time and energy has gone in her direction the last week or so. Just sucks that I canā€™t physically do anything like give her the massive hug she really needs!

Thank you for noticing :kissing_heart:

7 Likes