Members we miss

I miss Miss No F_cks. I must seem twice the tw*t without her half of the hometown humour.

@Orgasm_Chaser you okay sweet? Miss you! xx

3 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter great shout for @Orgasm_Chaser we hope you are safe and well and hope you come back soon we miss you and your northern banter hun :hugs::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Yes, she’s definitely missed.

2 Likes

Absolutely

1 Like

Hiya there @Orgasm_Chaser

Hope you’re doing ok my friend.
Missing your top northern bird banter.

Hugs
:two_hearts::heart::two_hearts::heart::two_hearts:

Also hope you’re ok my friend @lace21

Know you are still checking in but hope you’re doing alright.

:two_hearts::heart::two_hearts::heart::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Definitely missing the ever-amusing @Orgasm_Chaser and @Blonde_Bunny!

Hope both you beautiful ladies are okay and just preoccupied with giant toys!

5 Likes

I was missing you too x

I want to shout out for @Orgasm_Chaser hope she’s safe and well we still miss you hun and can’t wait for you to come back soon :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Ditto, we are a top Northern bird down.

1 Like

We sure are @Orgasm_Chaser

Hope all is well my friend and you are coping with the lockdowns and restrictions.
Here if you need us.

Thinking about you and sending you hugs from one northern bird to another.

:heart::two_hearts::heart:

4 Likes

I miss @Gylf48

@Enchantress29

6 Likes

Another callout for @Enchantress29. Really miss you gal!

6 Likes

Miss you @Blonde_Bunny, @Orgasm_Chaser, @VanillaWithSprinkles, @Enchantress29 hope you’re all okay xx

6 Likes

Ditto!

3 Likes

Many thanks hun @MsSubExperimenter & @WillC agree we miss them all I want to just check as well @PleasureDrone as well

2 Likes

A number of users that we miss, @Blonde_Bunny , @VanillaWithSprinkles , @Orgasm_Chaser . I hope they are all well and getting on with their lives/relationships. All sadly missed

3 Likes

Definitely good shout on @PleasureDrone @Gazza_64.

Also, not seen @teacake about lately!

1 Like

@Gazza_64 and @MsSubExperimenter - thanks for your concern, folks - I’m fine! Just been extremely busy these past few days, emptying out a ton of junk from my old shed, and then demolishing the shed. Having a major chuck out. Been meaning to do it for about 2 years. It’s hard work but it feels bloody great. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes