Members we miss

Omg @Blonde_Bunny where have you been hiding?! Glad to see you back, hope you’re ok :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I hope you’re ok and it gets better for you I know you’ve been having a tough time with everything x

1 Like

Oh I’ve been hiding down my rabbit hole - no innuendo intended I promise :sweat_smile:

Missed you @PrettyKitty24

3 Likes

We’re all crawling out of the woodwork it seems!

6 Likes

Yeah right… :wink: :rofl:

3 Likes

You’re very welcome @Blonde_Bunny :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Think I got my first like on forum from you … so yes you have been missed…loved your comment about having sneeky sex at weddings , in gardens or other such places.:+1:

3 Likes

Not to sure but To want to ask @CurvyJilly might of missed you hun recently hope you cool hun to be honest I know your cool :kissing_heart: not seen you last couple of days hun

5 Likes

Am hoping all is well with @Orgasm_Chaser, @Enchantress29, @CurvyJilly

7 Likes

I miss @CurvyJilly too, hopefully she’ll be back soon :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Hope everyone’s well. I had a little break after some bad news with my dad’s health :sleepy:
Nice to know I was missed thank you.
And @Melody1 no chance of that haha friends would have been enough lately mind.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Nice to see you back x

1 Like

Oh no @Littleblondechick, I hope he’s ok x

2 Likes

Best wishes to your dad, and nice to see you back :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sorry @Littleblondechick thoughts are with you :pray::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Sorry to hear things have not been good for you. Its lovely to hear you are back edited by mod

1 Like

Thank you all so much. We learn to adjust and crack on dont we. I do appreciate you all

4 Likes

@Littleblondechick . Wishing the best for your Dad.
Sending a big hug to you and the family.x

3 Likes

Can I give a shout out to the @Chosen-one and @Orgasm_Chaser and @CurvyJilly not sure if I have seen all of you on here recently miss you gals :kissing_heart::hugs::bouquet:

4 Likes

Glad you are OK
:heart: