Members we miss

@KentCouple1990 @CurvyJilly & @steve19

Thank you for thinking of me xx :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I spy with my little eye @SteelA1 . Hows things my friend?

1 Like

@Mrs.John thought I felt like I was being spied upon :joy: I’m very good! How are things with you? I’ve popped on here and there but only very briefly each time really!
It’d take me forever to catch up on everything I think :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

My course should lead to me being a teacher. But may or may not have a slight career change as I’m not 100% sure with what I want to do for the rest of my life :anguished:.

May take a year out to travel, might do a USA road trip with one of my girlfriends, really wanna go to burning man and Vegas, all of that!!

But at the same time wan’t to start making money. Especially cause my boyfriend is a bit older so already has been working for some time and is purchasing his first flat.

6 Likes

You’ll know what you want to do with your life when the time is right I’m sure! A friend of mine did Route 66 years ago after uni and as soon as he got back he new what he wanted to do with himself! Wasn’t anything to do with what he’d been to uni for though as it happened :man_facepalming:t3::joy:

1 Like

Its the right time to travel, when you have no ties as such, I know I should have done it years ago but was to sensible and went into work, then marriage house etc. Also wished I had moved away from where I grew up in the East Midlands so you see a different perspective. Never been to the states and never heard of burning man? What career do you fancy? I understand the money element but happiness should be considered as well. @Sophie01

1 Like

Burning man is a Festival in the desert of Utah. Supposed to be really great!

And I’m going to be honest I don’t really have a clue. I have had ideas about possibly digital marketing or social media recently, but would also love to run my own business but know how tricky that can be.

I guess I still have time, but still something I want to figure out soon.

@philxhx has been quiet lately.

If you were thinking about digital marketing and you are doing teaching degree. What about e-learning. @Sophie01 loads of self employed doing this and making very good money. Loads I could tell you if i was allowed.

I wish.

Sure with your gourgeous figure and how much you love sex . You could find a guy to keep up lol

Thanks for the compliment!

1 Like

You ok @DanceswithPenguins

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey Jilly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am okay thanks, few issues but otherwise okay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you Jilly :couple_with_heart_woman_man:

2 Likes

Hope you’re doing ok @Mrs.John :hugs:

3 Likes

I also miss @Mrs.John I must admit I had not noticed not being around. I hope she is ok and its just life being very busy.

2 Likes

Hi both. Im good. Had a mini break with my Mum. Was lovely, but glad to be home with my boys x

2 Likes