Members we miss

@Justthetwoofus2007 Hey hope you and family are well not seen you post in a while​:kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you, I’ll be back today after work. Hope you’re well :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll be back later today :blush:hope you’re ok :blush:

3 Likes

@Amunique … Pleased to hear.:grinning:

1 Like

VanillaWithSprinkles not seen her for some time hope she is ok Good to see we look afterceach other

1 Like

Where’s @mrspositivity gone?

Its good to hear from you @Amunique

1 Like

:blush:thanks Steve, hope you’re well :blush:

1 Like

Thanks @Iwill :blush:

Hello babe xxx I’m good thank you for thinking of me xx :kissing_heart: xxxxx

6 Likes

We’re glad you’re safe and well @Justthetwoofus2007 :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Glad to see you back. U been busy working. You have a good valentine’s day x​:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

It’s slowed down a bit, but been busy back at the gym and working on myself, work took its toll on me and my mental health xx :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: xxx

@Knight1119 thanks hun hope your ok too xxx

Promise I’ll post once I’m a bit stronger and in a better place xx :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Aww sorry to hear that. Look after yourself. Your amazing gorgous women stay strong. The forum here if you need chat xxx :kissing_heart::hugs:. Look forward to your sexy posts soon x

2 Likes

You’re very welcome @Justthetwoofus2007, I’m ok thanks :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs: xxx

1 Like

@Secretacc has gone quiet - or maybe just hasn’t had sex since 26 Jun ‘22. :smirk_cat:

1 Like

Haha :joy: I’m still here. 26th June sounds about right! :rofl:

4 Likes

Hi @Secretacc its lovely to hear you are still around. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wonder how @anna.michelsburg is doing. Her posts were exceptional last year with the competition she was having. She hopefully found and is still with her forever partner. I hope she is well and enjoying life. :smile: :smile: :smile:

@Rhilee hey how are you not seen you in ages :kissing_heart:

3 Likes