Men 21 times a month for prostate health!

I’ve busted at least 10 nuts in a day. So I’m blowing 21 out the end of my dick lmao.

3 Likes

@FD1 - my :potato: hasn’t changed at all (yet) it anything it might be slightly tiny bit bigger and harder from all it’s blood supply and muscle training hehe. We’re doing dry January this month and I’ve increased my fitness training a bit but have been sleeping well and don’t feel tired touch wood.

2 Likes

@valbowski77 @rosiedosie - those are still great numbers. I sometimes read in the Tracey Cox dailymail silly articles about couples going months or years without sex which isn’t good. I masturbate quite a bit, my wife does solo not very often. I can normally gauge when my wife wants sex which is normally every other day or once every 3-4 days so we normally have sex at least twice a week (8 times a month) then I’m making the rest of the numbers up myself! :slight_smile: :smiley:

3 Likes

Woohoo! That sounds easier although I’d still be lucky to masturbate up to 5 times within a month let alone 21 haha :joy:

2 Likes

@Fire_Ice1 I’m not sure that anyone could handle 21 in a day. I think once when I was younger and had a lot of time to myself I just kept masturbating one day and felt fairly sore after the 4th or 5th or 6th time, but definitely well short of 21 let alone double digits :laughing:

2 Likes

@ScorpioDaddy - I won’t Google it but don’t think any men could come 21 times in a day hehe! 5 maximum for me in my young hey days. Now I wouldn’t want to do more than 3 in a day if it’s a dirty weekend away with me wife could be a morning wake up. Before or after lunch then before or after evening dinner. Space it out hehe. Use 3 different sets of toys and lingerie :star_struck:

2 Likes

My dad used to say “A dick is like a pig’s nose… it never wears out!”

I beg to differ as the end of my cock gets a little tender after 2-3 orgasms in one day. Even with lube it does get sore… I can’t imagine the blisters or callouses that would develop after 21 sessions in one day, solo or not…

1 Like

I think the amount I masturbate I should easily clear 30 most months . :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

21 times a month sounds like a bit much :flushed:

1 Like

As a couple we have read on many occasions the benefits of orgasms in men reducing prostrate cancer / complications.

We want to start prostrate milking as equally everything we read gives benefits to health as well as intense pleasures.

Not yet experienced the prostrate orgasm but hoping to.

It may have to be with a toy though as wife has short fingers… advice welcome.

2 Likes

@Daisy1982 Even my finger is a bit too short. Aneros Progasm / 7 inch curved LH beaded glass dildo / vibrating firm silicone vibrating g spot dildo is great for milking me and I’ve been very close to prostate orgasm. 1982… Sounds like we were born in the same year :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok good year then :hugs:, what part the UK you from ?.

I’ve missed the 22 January so will give it ago in February :blush:.

What’s your exercise/gym routine? Always interested to help mine etc. Do you take supplements? If so what and what brand ? Same question for protein ? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I was born in 1982 as well​:smiley:

2 Likes

I orgasmed 22 times in January. The longer month helped. I’m from the South of England (partly Surrey / Hampshire…)

I exercise 6-7 times a week as I’m a personal fitness trainer plus other bits of exercise demonstrating whilst training clients.

I don’t go crazy eating protein but do have a good diet and do try to get a good amount of protein in. I drink lots of water.

1 Like

Sounds good, great way to keep in shape with the job of personal trainer :blush:.

I don’t really use protein other than when I’m tight on time and need refuel / use huel shake.

Do you take any daily vitamins? Omega ? Glucosamine? Testo? Etc

1 Like

Started off this month today with orgasms number 1/21.

My wife sometimes gives me an omega 3,or vitltamin d or few other basic things but I do say to her it’s probably a waste of money.

still a few hours left today so use a calendar, app, diary or a piece of paper and see how many times you can cum this month February. Doesn’t matter if solo, joint… Enjoy!