Men in lingerie and pegging/anal play

I've had a bit of a liking for female thongs for a long time and recently anal play, bit I don't know how the OH would take it of I told her about it, it's REALLY not her thing,
Any thoughts

Could you not try Lacey make thongs as a start too see if that interests her with it being a male item and not female? with anal play it's another matter there is no problem at all men enjoying it! It can even be better than girls doing it because of the prostate. I'm a straight man and love man thongs and anal play and all my partners have liked that bar one (she was abit boring :p) just speak with her or surprise her If you are gonna surprise make sure you hint slightly

Could possibly try the male thong but even it's a long shot she did make a comment on them one day, might just have to try a brave pill lol

Every woman is different. Mine likes blokes being macho which includes appropriate undies. Ie designed for a guy. And didn't like it at all when I tried a pair if her undies as a joke..

Your Oh could be similar.

It sounds quite possibly, at least I'm not alone

You're not matey if it excites you go for it!

Fozzbear wrote:

Could you not try Lacey make thongs as a start too see if that interests her with it being a male item and not female? with anal play it's another matter there is no problem at all men enjoying it! It can even be better than girls doing it because of the prostate. I'm a straight man and love man thongs and anal play and all my partners have liked that bar one (she was abit boring :p) just speak with her or surprise her If you are gonna surprise make sure you hint slightly

Oh Bear you are good! isn't he great with his advice? :)

I second that btw x

When you say anal is really not her thing, why so? Have you talked specifically about anal play on you, not her? It it hygeine? Is it the whole 'anal play is taboo' or 'only gay men do anal' thoughts? There's different ways of dealing with different road blocks, in an ideal world there's never an outright 'no' to a sexual request without at least considering it or explaining why you aren't up for it, so perhaps a conversation outside the bedroom with no expectations could let you know where you both stand?

Also totally agree with the male thong, you can get so many lovely ones now they're not a far cry from female ones at all but at least they have 'male' on the packaging...so you can introduce one new thing at a time rather than blow her mind by suggesting everything at once. Plus great excuse to go shopping for new undies, right? :)

I love underwear shopping! I used to love snooping around in lingerie stores with my ex more than she did hahahah always used to pick her great stuff out 😊

Thinking might start with a non lacey male thong as a start and test the water with that, the anal play might have to remain quiet for a while yet

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29063

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29048

basic bland thongs I'd recommend to get you and her used to them

Thanks

No worries mate! Best of luck! Thongs are amazing!!

or posing pouch.

I got one to show off to my ex. She loved it on me

mrs loves me in some, even put the pics on twitter :)

Don't think I'll ever be putting pics like that on social media lol

is ok on our twitter,can keep faces out

mrandmrsakn wrote:

is ok on our twitter,can keep faces out

Uuuuuuu I don't do Twitter can anyone view your pictures I have no idea ??

yes. make account and look us up. can dm us to so others cant read it

Has she said exactly why she is against it?

Different things work for different people. For me it would be a turn on to peg my OH, but he won't let me anywhere near it, that is upto him. I personally think lacey underwear for men looks awful, but wouldn't turn my nose up at a leopard print thong or something simalar.

Could you start off with something like that in a jokey way to test the water? Just out of curiosity does she like receiving anal play?