Men in pink? 💗

So as the title says how many men are comfortable wearing pink, it was traditionally a boys colour but obviously it then became the stereo typical girls colour for years.
I’ve got a wedding coming up and have bought a pink shirt to go with my grey waistcoat and trousers, my wife was a bit shocked at first as except for one questionable slightly pink t-shirt I’d never had anything obviously pink before but she admitted it looked good when it I was wearing it which I admit it did.:smirk:
Even though I’m not bothered as I would’ve have ordered it but what will be interesting is I work in a team of engineers and warehouse management staff so can’t wait to see what they inevitability have to say.
So do you like your OH in pink or do you men like wearing pink? :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Mr John looks amazing in a baby pink shirt.

3 Likes

Go for it mate-its a great colour combination. Would have no issues wearing pink shirt, T-shirt etc either

1 Like

Wear what you want, as long as it goes…

3 Likes

A man in pink is sexy as hell.

3 Likes

Thanks and oh I will, just wondered how many of my fellow LH men friends wore pink as I have got much, and how many like their men in pink. XxX

Can’t disagree with that!! :wink::wink::wink:

I’ve got a fair few pink pairs of underwear and I’m partial to a pink shirt.

1 Like

I may or may not have hooked up with an ex last month and he came over in a pink tshirt. Fine as hell.

I mean he could wear a bin bag and look sexy af but hey :fire:

1 Like

Oh I’d definitely need the pink then!! :smirk::smirk::smirk:

Can’t guarantee you it’ll end in sex with me though :smirk: :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I love my hubby in pink, he wears a light colour pink.
I always wanted to see him pink and he said no cos he thought he wouldn’t suit it.
But for our wedding, as a surprise for me he wore a light pink shirt with a dark blue pin stripe suit, and he looked so :fire::fire::hot_face::hot_face: (and it didn’t take long for our first session :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)
Now he’s got a few pink clothing in his wardrobe.

5 Likes

Love a man in pink :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Personally I would never wear pink clothing, there was a bit of a trend quite a few years ago that I noticed, whereby Men would wear pink polo shirts.

As mentioned above, wear what the feck you want as long as you feel comfortable.

1 Like

its just a colour, dont get attached to labels or stereotypes.

I have a lot of reds and pink in my wardrobe, shirts, trousers, ware what you feel comfortable in.

1 Like

I have a few pink shirts hanging in my wardrobe (plain pink; checked pink) and my wife says I look quite stylish in them.

They look great, especially when paired with a navy blue ( or dark grey) jacket/blazer or sweater/waist-coat.

I’m this era, I don’t think pink is considered effeminate, so I’d go ahead and wear a pink shirt.

1 Like

I got a few shirts that are pink and have always had at least a couple of them , nowt wrong with wearing anything pink :+1:

2 Likes

I’m happy wearing a pink shirt or any colour for that matter !

1 Like

I quite like a man in a nicely tailored pink shirt. Wear whatever you like but pink and grey certainly work - sounds a good choice for the wedding :+1:.

3 Likes

I dont think stuff like that is an issue anymore. It should have never have been an issue. I work in a company with lots of ex military men and ive seen lots of pink shirts in the office. My son is a competitive kickboxer and theres boys with pink headguards and gloves etc. I dont think anyone will bat an eye :blush:

2 Likes