Men shaving or waxing .....

Before christmas i tried to tidy things up down there an well made a mess of it so decided to shave it all off . now im not sure if its because of that or because of the open mouth gag i gave her for christmas but im getting alot more oral from my wife so i asked her an its a bit of boath lol so i wanna keep things smooth down there. Whats my best options people ?

1 Like

Waxing, if you can face it!

Scpp15 wrote:

Waxing, if you can face it!

shes that good im up for that lol ill even let her do it !

We both ta.ke turns to shave each other. It's very personal and sexy. X

Would never shave myself, but then I also prefer unshaved women.

Shaving each other is a great intimate act, we used to do this a while ago, but mrs Sen sorts herself out regularly now so havn't dont it in an age.

Have been shaving so long, Ive forgotten what its like to actually have pubes. Have just started down the IPL route and have not yet had any adverse reactions, despite using it on areas not recommended. Early days so no results yet, but I'm hopeful

Kinky Couple 12399 wrote:

Before christmas i tried to tidy things up down there an well made a mess of it so decided to shave it all off . now im not sure if its because of that or because of the open mouth gag i gave her for christmas but im getting alot more oral from my wife so i asked her an its a bit of boath lol so i wanna keep things smooth down there. Whats my best options people ?

Personally I use mens intimate hair removal cream. Bought a new brand of Amazon last week, No Hair Crew. Used for first last night, stick to the rules. After 3mins, you feel the tingle. My balls are as smooth as a baby's ass. Just keep the aloe Vera handy, keep it on too long will cause irritation.

I trim mine (very carefully) using a No. 1 comb on my hair clippers.

I shave my wife.

My boyfriend has shaved for a good while and much prefers being smooth with no pubes. Shaving never lasted more than a few days before it grew back prickly again and was irritating to us both. He tried hair removal cream a couple of times also but it didn't last long.

I've been waxing for years and my friend who does it for me mentioned he might want to try it. He did and he really liked the result and just got it waxed last year when I did. Now he stays smooth for almost a month between waxes which is very convienient for him.

Shaving for us. We shave each other and it it so sexy it always leads to other things.

I Trim and the OH shaves, I took the opportunity to shave her beautiful lady bits last night in the bath, it's such a turn on it is super sexy, if you ain't tried it give it a go it's super hot and builds up your intimate bonds without doubt.

DanceswithPenguins wrote:

Would never shave myself, but then I also prefer unshaved women.

if you were getting as much oral action as i have been lately im sure you would lol wifes unshaved though

Diggerman Baz wrote:

Personally I use mens intimate hair removal cream. Bought a new brand of Amazon last week, No Hair Crew. Used for first last night, stick to the rules. After 3mins, you feel the tingle. My balls are as smooth as a baby's ass. Just keep the aloe Vera handy, keep it on too long will cause irritation.

thanks ordered some ill give it a go tomorrow

I tend the shave to just keep it neat and tidy.

My girlfriend initially got me into shaving it all which I've been doing for a while but I was quite worried when she suggested I try getting waxed with her! Her friend does it for her so I was even more worried but I drank a beer and went along with it. I have to say it is one of the best things I have done, it is far more comfortable than shaving and other than the first time, which stung a litle, it really isn't bad. It now lasts for over a month before it grows backs.

Diggerman Baz wrote:

tried it not great results but im thinking maybe the hair was a bit long for it ! ill try again in a few days it should see the last few bits off i recon lol

Wax, it’s a lot less painful than people make out. And a back wax is by far more painful!

Diggerman Baz wrote:

I also bought this, I have to say if you read and follow the instructions to the letter it's a very good cream, I usually trim to a 3 with my shaver so that may have helped.

My balls are now as smooth as 2 plumbs in a silk drawstring pouch, so it's definitely getting my vote Baz thanks for the pointer to the product πŸ‘

still not worked as well as id have liked with the cream dunno why but its still a bit prickly

Personally I have always just trimmed very short and shaved around the edges to keep things tidy. Tried fully shaving before and was not a fan of the look