Men squirting

I read on the Internet that men can squirt is this true and dose any one know how to do it . My o h can and I would like to join her x

Am i missing something? Isn't that a pretty usual occurance for a chap?

Umm... Generally, mean always 'squirt' - the distance varies, i'll give you that...

'squirting' is typically a term used for female ejaculation though... so I dunno.... unless there's something that i've been doing wrong all my life... I thought I was always... 'squirting'.... *confused*

It's not the same as when you cum x

hornyandkinky wrote:

It's not the same as when you cum x

Could you enlighten us please?

I'm wondering if you're talking about prostate milking

1 Like

Shum mishtake shurely?

1 Like

A google search directed me to a post about male squirting... apparently just by stimulating the glans, and the glans only, apparently leads to a large ejaculate that is mostly.. 'liquid' - the blog post described it as 'similar to a womans squirt'.

If anyone wants to give it a try and report back...

Maybe later...

1 Like

DavidB1986 wrote:

A google search directed me to a post about male squirting... apparently just by stimulating the glans, and the glans only, apparently leads to a large ejaculate that is mostly.. 'liquid' - the blog post described it as 'similar to a womans squirt'.

If anyone wants to give it a try and report back...

I did this at the weekend using the sakura, and it led to a regular ejaculatory orgasm for me, I guess I can't squirt

hornyandkinky wrote:

I read on the Internet that men can squirt is this true and dose any one know how to do it . My o h can and I would like to join her x

H&H, Ok I think I might be able to resolve this. Are you actually referring to a man's ejaculation that shoots a long distance as against some men that only achieve a smaller distance pump or ooze?

Or a you actually referring to a different type of orgasm like a prostate orgasm which can be more volume and less controlled?

Guys do come in different ways, if you read most literature after 72 hrs the body starst to absorb the ejaculant. So you are not supposed to be able to make more volume. I have Allways enjoyed the actual physical feeling of the ejaculation coming up and out and the deep throbbing inside( I've assumed this is the prostate). I have also Allways been a shooter whilst this feels fantastic it does have its down side. The wife has on numerous occasions complained , in her eyes and hair has upset her before. The most upsetting was having a quicky doggystyle after painting our bedroom, not only did I get it in her hair but all across the wall in front of her. She went from very turned on to very upset in an instant.

Sorry gone off on a tangent again. Where I started the last paragraph, was about volume. I have over many years of pelvic floor exercise, prostate massage and edging managed to get a big volume to shoot a long way and increased spurts. It's just my thing. Some of you guys are into bondage, Dom sub or water sports. After giving my wife her orgasm this is my fetish if you like.

I Allways watched my Wife having an orgasm for 30 seconds or more and sometimes multiple orgasms in quick succession. It made me a little jealous of a woman's orgasm because it looks all consuming on goes on a lot longer than a man's. We all so have mismatched sex drives, so my wife kept saying quality not quantity. So I started to try things to make my orgasms bigger and longer in time.

So using a bit of tantric info started PC exercises to build up inner strength. Then looked in to prostate massage and achieved an in voluntary prostate orgasm. Finally got into edging the combination of all three does give me an amazing orgasm. It is not unusual when using this combination to leak a lot of precum then shoot up to 14 spurts(videoed it to count) ,the first two anything up to 4ft( some droplets further) and have all so had a couple of dry contractions at the end. This has all taken about 10 yrs to get them all to work together and we don't do it all the time. Maybe once or twice a month. The other big factors I think is diet, hydration and fitness. I am not a fitness fanatic but do take some form of exercise every other day and my job up until recently was quite physical.

I don't know if this is normal or not ,its not something I have discussed openly with other men. But I can tell you is from when I started to now, time, distance and volume have nearly doubled. My wife has a comment , she says it's wonderful for her to make me orgasm this way. However you need time to do it and she says it is obviously very intense it all so worried her a little at the start because I looked in pain. Let me assure you it is just intense pleasure.

But I am not sure this is squirting as you call it.

Did any one get to the bottom this ?

I'm still not sure what this is about, except for the usual meaning.....

Confused!

Yup, me too.

Well, this is certainly different!

1 Like

confused.com

1 Like

This is possible, found out accidentally using my partner’s toy on me instead of her. High vibrations just to the head, you’ll feel that sensation go all the way down the shaft. Totally different and intense!

This thread is 8 years old?
When I was a bit younger I would use the shower head, obviously it felt best on the glans and the climax was a lot different to a normal ejaculation.

Reading this reminds me that was probably what was going on then.

Seeing as the clitoris and glans are formed from the same part in a fetus, I suppose a purely glans orgasm and a clitoris orgasm are equivalent.

Oh wow newbie mistake here, had it set to latest and I must’ve pushed something thinking this was a recent post :joy: well, nevertheless if it hasn’t already been covered in another thread, info may still be useful for some :crossed_fingers:

No harm done, you certainly reminded me of something that was quite enjoyable.

I wonder if there are any toys that could help with this.