Men Wearing Thongs.

My hubby wears mens thongs most of the time now, probably for about the last 2/3 years. He had mentioned trying a thong before but I wasnt too keen at the time but as we were going on holiday it seemed like a good time to try one. He said they were comfortable and I dont mind him wearing them so thats pretty much what he wears now. He's tried a few different ones but seems to prefer HOM or Clever brands.

The HOM brand is good, do lots of comfy and sexy (yes in the same sentence) underwear for men.

Not really a thongs person, but I just bought one, can't remember which one (not very helpful I know), I've even looked on my last order, where I ordered far too much, but there was one that stood out as really comfy. Will try to find it later and think about a review

A lot of male thongs you tend to find in department stores just look horrible, because theyre just a G-string with a poorly made pouch at the front. However if you look around on the web you can find some really good quality thongs. Deadgoodundies.com, hisroom.com and joesnyder.co.uk do the best selection.

rclam wrote:

Deadgoodundies.com

Seconded