Men's Health Advice

Some of you may have seen my other posts around mens health issues. I am on the Movember band wagon and shouting as loud as I can

For more information visit movember.com

KNOW YOUR FAMILY HEALTH HISTORY
Family history is one of the most powerful tools to understanding your health. Family history affects your level of risk for some cancers, diabetes, heart disease and stroke, among other illnesses. It all starts with a conversation; talk to your family and take note of illnesses that a direct relative has experienced. Be sure to learn about relatives that are deceased as well.

Keep up the good work Sum Sub.

How is you facial hair growth coming on?

People in my office are now noticing mine, which is great because I am able to share the men's health message.

Bang on buddy, I totally agree.

Ignorance regarding the "it will go away" thoughts can cause pain both physical and emotional. Know your family history, listen to what your body says, the signs are there whether they be an indication of poor health or real good health.

You'll know if you listen.

I need MOctober and MOvember to get any reasonable results

My hair growth is s.l.o.w
Not helped by the fact I am fair haired and have scar tissue on my filtrum which means no hair lol
Other than that it's going good.

You may be interested in this:

http://tinyurl.com/o5ndupc

Sum Sub wrote:

Some of you may have seen my other posts around mens health issues. I am on the Movember band wagon and shouting as loud as I can

For more information visit movember.com

KNOW YOUR FAMILY HEALTH HISTORY
Family history is one of the most powerful tools to understanding your health. Family history affects your level of risk for some cancers, diabetes, heart disease and stroke, among other illnesses. It all starts with a conversation; talk to your family and take note of illnesses that a direct relative has experienced. Be sure to learn about relatives that are deceased as well.Exe

Well done Subby I am a member of a rugby club and most get involved each year. The fun bit is all growing a moustache to help raise awareness.

Great to keep up awareness of this worthy cause!