mens obessions

Can anyone tell me why men seem obsessed/ somewhat turned on,when you tell them your a horse rider??

Perhaps any horse riders on here can comment if they have or havent experienced the same

3 Likes

We get off on thinking women are getting aroused? That's about the most likely scenario I can think of. Horses and motorbikes all do the same thing, as is our limited understanding.

2 Likes

Personally, a woman who is a horse rider comes fairly low down my list of turn ons. In fact id go as far as to say it isn't on the list.
Sorry.

1 Like

Ive been asked all sort of questions I.e when you ride your horse do you have a orgasm? No sorry... just never quite understood there reasoning or why its such a turn on considering it hard sweat work most of which we r covered in mud n poo ...

2 Likes

Maybe you just haven't met the right horse yet. :p

2 Likes

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

+1

1 Like

Er... maybe I'm in the minority but I'm with Sum Sub on this one. Knowing a girl rides horses, in itself, doesn't even register on the turn on list. Maybe you happen to know/talk to a lot of males who have particular kinks to do with horseriding? Dunno.

1 Like

JuicyJ89 wrote:

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

Pmsl

1 Like

Sum Sub wrote:

Personally, a woman who is a horse rider comes fairly low down my list of turn ons. In fact id go as far as to say it isn't on the list.
Sorry.

Eager-2-Please wrote:

Er... maybe I'm in the minority but I'm with Sum Sub on this one. Knowing a girl rides horses, in itself, doesn't even register on the turn on list. Maybe you happen to know/talk to a lot of males who have particular kinks to do with horseriding? Dunno.

I really don't know if these men are just a few minority who facinate about it?? Prehaps something to do with the motion in which we move with the horses, just wanted to hear from a mans point of view,thanks for the comments guys :)

2 Likes

When my wife was just my girlfriend, she told me that she'd always wanted a pony when she was wee and she'd ask for one and be disappointed every Christmas for years. So I got her riding lessons one year.
I'd have to say, she looked cracking on a horse, sitting up straight and jiggling around but I don't recall her being any hornier afterwards. Sorer perhaps.

1 Like

A lot of my friends have made comments about the fact that I ride horses, although I'm never entirely sure whether it's just in jest (one of the most common ones that they come out with is about riding bareback). I haven't really had the same response from men I meet out and about though, they generally just ask silly questions about it :-/

1 Like

Oh yes the first times always the worse, ive been riding for about 8 years now n I have to say its isnt like that anymore

1 Like

Maybe it's just a way of chatting you up?

1 Like

Is this really a common thing? As a man it would make non differnce to me personally. Think rose hip could be right and its just a topic for them to use.

1 Like

Perhaps your all right, not sure its a great chat up line ... just wanted peoples options as happen on different occassions and different men ...? May never no... could of just been alcohol talking

1 Like

could it be the tight jodhpurs, the black boots, the thought of boobs bouncing as you ride, the naughtyness of the crop, the thought of a roll in the hay back at the stables..

Only a few suggestions..

3 Likes

Can't speak for everyone but the college I used to go to had an equine center with about 60 girls. The knowledge that someone rides horses doesn't turn me on any extra but at the same time I don't remember ever seeing a bad rear in jodhpurs so there is that.

1 Like

Its the tight jodphurs and jiggling about that does it

1 Like

Jodhpurs are sexy, all tight and accentuating the bum very nicely, then matched with those black riding boots, but horse riding in itself? Doesn't do it for me.

1 Like

I'm one of those men who does find a horse rider a massive turn on. It's actually one of my number one turn ons/fantasty.

I love the outfit of a horse rider, or so to speak. The black boots, the tight jodhpurs etc. I also love the riding crop of course. To me it has a certain element of class and power associated with it.

i would also say I do love the idea of the women In question bouncing up and down on the horse. Mind you, more than that I love the element of power that a rider has over the horse. They are in control of a powerful beast between the legs. I think there is something very dominatrix about it.

i know my partner also gets very sweaty after a ride which is another massive turn on. I will confess to on more than one occasion pleasing myself after a sniff of the croch of some of her worn jodhpurs....don't get me wrong. I don't like it when she has had a hard day mucking out. It's only her show gear which I find a turn on really.

Finally I guess I would say it all comes back to power. I love my partner to gag me, pull out the riding crop (although not her actual crop, a bedroom one of course) and make me do whatever she tells me when she is in her gear (although this doesn't happen very offten.) in my mind she never looks more in control than when she is in her riding gear

2 Likes