Mens waxing

Right not really knowing if this thread has already been done (if it has can some one post the relevant link please - thanks) but I've found its quite hard to find places that do back sack and cracks / BSC / male brazilian etc... does anyone know of any or recomend any......I'm reading way (south east ish of london)

Thanks in advance

There are waxing threads but not much specific info for men. Does nothing come up in an internet search?? For those near Edinburgh, sinwaxing.com does men.

Prepared to offer myself as a guinea pig campers!

TB

i havent waxed but i shave but wud love to try the wax

Shaved the old briar patch once, apart from nicking my scrotum I was quite pleased. Mrs Duck (to be, then) wasn't impressed. I have reverted to just keepinh them nice & short, they seem to get unforfortable when left to grow. I just run the clippers over the area, grade 2. It's a doddle! Nice & smart!

Would I eck let anyone wax by thatch, especially my arse, It brings a tear just thinking about that bit!!

Respect to you brave few...!

i use a gillette fusion on mine and my girl does the bits i cant reach lol

yeah i am new but im here to stay, good thing for me maybe bad thing for you lot lol

I wont lie it does hurt but the rewards are worth it!! and it does get easier every time u do it! and for those that think shaving is smooth its nothing compared to waxing!

imeldaimelda - I've only found somewhere in cardiff so far. or places in london but they cost £100 which costs FAR too much. Just thought with the vast amount of knowlage this site has to offer maybe someone knew of somewhere

Unknown, you could always buy a DIY kit & a bottle of Rum to numb the pain, Enlist a willing friend & Richard is your mothers brother!

OR, you could make it into a 'wax my ass' party. They do it to paint new houses.... A few pizzas & a crate of tinnies is the usual price! Talk of the town!!!!

Does it not get all itchy and stuff when starts to grow back?

The arse doesn't hurt nearly as much as the front actually, trust me! Waxing is actually less itchy than shaving, because the hair is pulled out including the root. If you exfoliate you won't get ingrown hairs.

A good waxer will make it bearable. Have painkillers before you go and it'll be sore but worth it.

imelda, I shall bow to your wisdom, there is no way I'll ever find out for myself! Just not brave enough to have a waxy pad ripped off my rusty sherrifs star!! It hurts like shit if you catch a pube (front pube TB)in your fly so to have a full pad ripped out.... no thanks. Respect to the rest of you though.

The wife gets her mimsy waxed, more for her than me but she's my hero for it!

Loving the "wax my ass party" idea!! HA! Not sure my mates would be up for it though!?!

imeldaimeldais right though its better than shaving and it doesnt chaffe if you exfoliate.

Plus you get to have a chat with someone whilst on all fours arching ur back and there pouring hot wax down ur crack - lol - very interesting experience

He he my waxer does it while I'm lying on my side which is slightly (only slightly) more dignified!

I got told either all fours or on my back with my legs over my head. Didnt really fancy that one

I have self-waxed a few times with the hot wax kits - It was effective, but awkward to do. The pain of the hair coming out was 'interesting' - painful but erotic (but mostly painful!).

I also found it left loads of bumps which took days to settle which I didn't like. I never tried it anywhere except the main pubic patch - couldn't contemplate doing a DIY job on the crack or sack!!!

I tried those Veet strips a few times - totally useless IMO.

So now stick to wet shave with a Mach III. :)

When I go past the salons, I do sometimes wonder about stepping inside for a pro job, but never plucked up the courage !

The bumps were likely due to technique, you don't often get it with pros (not a criticism BTW I made a worse mess of myself!!)

Yup - I don't think I will be offering a professional waxing service quite yet :)

I also tried an epilator and that is now sitting in its bag gather dust - that is just plain masochistic!

Sticking to the Razor ;)

Just try not to shower straight after as well cause that will bring you out in bumps.

Right, apparently this salon does it: D A Visions They're in Owlsmoor, Sandhurst (they're in the Yellow Pages under hairdressers, but don't let that put you off: I'm assured by a friend they do men's waxing - I'm not sure if I can post their number here. Probably best not to say you heard of them through the LH forum though!

englishrose wrote:

Right, apparently this salon does it: D A Visions They're in Owlsmoor, Sandhurst (they're in the Yellow Pages under hairdressers, but don't let that put you off: I'm assured by a friend they do men's waxing - I'm not sure if I can post their number here. Probably best not to say you heard of them through the LH forum though!

I am tempted to try this now .....

So how long should the hair be to allow waxing? maybe in days of growth after a shave?